S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. MonsterArts Alien VS Predator

Details on both Wolf and the Alien Warrior are amazing for this scale.
Hard to resist.

That was a mistake before the show began. They fixed the plates shortly after.

I hope that the punk who made the mistake was dealt with accordingly. :lecture

Wolf is looking awesome.

Looks to be like 1.5 inches or so. You can definitely tell they are smaller. But they certainly looked way more detailed! The Aliens have incredible detail.

yeah figma are small than the usual NECA figure and definitely smaller than the NECA Predators. Figmas are usually about 5.5 to 6 inches.

I was actually wondering what was taking Neca so long to release an updated Wolf figure but the bar has been set by this one.

Yup, sure has.

Idk if this has been answered before, but does someone knows if it'll have a removable mask or just separate head sculpts?

I was actually wondering what was taking Neca so long to release an updated Wolf figure but the bar has been set by this one.

Again comparing domestic NECA figures with high-end japanese figures. How long have you guys been collecting figures. I mean come on. Most import toys are technically way beyond anything US companies are doing.

Neca needs to hurry up and make a 1/4. It's the only one I care about getting from them now.

Again comparing domestic NECA figures with high-end japanese figures. How long have you guys been collecting figures. I mean come on. Most import toys are technically way beyond anything US companies are doing.

I've been collecting long enough that the price difference between a Neca and Bandai Wolf figure is irrelevant to me and my money goes to whichever one I feel makes the best version, not excuses on why one company "settles" on making theirs due to limitations:wink1:

I've been collecting long enough that the price difference between a Neca and Bandai Wolf figure is irrelevant to me and my money goes to whichever one I feel makes the best version, not excuses on why one company "settles" on making theirs due to limitations:wink1:

Absolutly agreed with you :hi5:

NECA produces amazing sculpts of the Predators thanks to Kyle's amazing talents. But unfortunately their paint and articulation are lacking tremendously when compared to Tamashii Nations. I understand why though so I can't fault them. I still buy NECA stuff because at the end of the day they still look great on the shelf (well certain lines do). If you're really good at repainting figs, NECA's stuff can REALLY look incredible as it helps bring out their sculpts more.

I personally get stuff from both companies so I can enjoy the elements that each company excels at. I'm really looking forward to putting SH MonsterArt Preds and Aliens in some dynamic poses not possible with NECA's.

Back