S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, to be honest, I felt pretty let down by this line.
The AvP alien looks simply amazing, granted, I'm not such a stickler for accuracy with that specific version, but it looked gorgeous.
But their Giger alien looks pretty bad IMHO, and this Wolf pred doesn't strike me as a "high-end" figure. Paint apps look pretty basic, and the sculpt is way too beefy.
I will also stick with NECA.

I REALLY hope the second release comes with more than just some mines, shurikens and a second plasma caster. I mean, those things all together do not add up to more than a few bucks worth of accessories. I'm not thrilled about this type of business practice. I hate it when NECA (and other companies) does it with $20 figures, and it's even worse with $50+ figures.

I REALLY hope the second release comes with more than just some mines, shurikens and a second plasma caster. I mean, those things all together do not add up to more than a few bucks worth of accessories. [...]
+1
I said earlier that I might just pick a 2.0 up but if those accessories is the only extra things one get it not just worth it for me.

On the other hand; unlike NECA we're (hopefully) not stuck with several preds with closed mouth, open mouth, surprised semi-open mouth and on and on and on and....:thud:Yeah you get it:wink1: Which Predator series is it now...? 106?:lol

Really isn't worth getting the upcoming wolf if you already have the first release. I couldn't think of anything else they can include on the 2.0 version aside from the mines, cannon and shuriken.

On the other hand; unlike NECA we're (hopefully) not stuck with several preds with closed mouth, open mouth, surprised semi-open mouth and on and on and on and

That's true. I do appreciate that Bandai is giving us interchangeable heads and mandibles like Hot Toys.

Really isn't worth getting the upcoming wolf if you already have the first release. I couldn't think of anything else they can include on the 2.0 version aside from the mines, cannon and shuriken.

This is already suppose to have a 2.0 release when I haven't even gotten mine yet?
Or are you talking about the Neca version 2.0? Who's to say that's even coming out any time soon??

This is already suppose to have a 2.0 release when I haven't even gotten mine yet?
Or are you talking about the Neca version 2.0? Who's to say that's even coming out any time soon??

It's coming out in August. Also it's a Tamashii web shop exclusive.

+1
I said earlier that I might just pick a 2.0 up but if those accessories is the only extra things one get it not just worth it for me.

On the other hand; unlike NECA we're (hopefully) not stuck with several preds with closed mouth, open mouth, surprised semi-open mouth and on and on and on and....:thud:Yeah you get it:wink1: Which Predator series is it now...? 106?:lol
You can buy both masked and unmasked NECA predators and still be nowhere near what monster arts charges for just one. I really hate how they purposely left out parts to make a needless 2.0. For what they charge, everything should be included.

PIC_2917.JPGPIC_2914.JPG

Back