S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Definitely picking up that TFA Rey and Han. Soo excited for that ANH Leia as well.

Also crossing my fingers that ROTS Anakin will come with a non sith eyes face.

It's definitely obvious that SHF is holding back on ESB figures and Slave Leia though. Maybe 2019 lol!

She looks superb. I still want the FA version more but I’m glad I have this ordered.

I’m really tempted with the new Vader too. I wonder if I can swap parts out with the first one to make a better figure overall?

I hope this outfit is showcased throughout the film..it’s really growing on me. I remember in ESB...Luke started with Hoth gear, then snowspeeder and finally remained in Bespin clothes till the end of the movie. Hopefully Rey starts with the Resistance outfit and transitions into the Jedi outfit for the rest of the film :lecture

Nothing new, just more photos.

DQF4DviU8AAFp1j.jpg

DQG5ADsUQAEpXTS.jpg

DQHH29zV4AEEBl5.jpg

DQF4DB-VoAATRMq.jpg

They are using the same chain yet it looks so goofy on Vader, could it be that it drapes on Dooku's hence the difference?

DQF4DB-VoAATRMq.jpg

*Edit: Looks like they painted his chains black, interesting.

DP702LZV4AAl3QD.jpg

I wish Figuarts would design a LED sort of light up mechanism in 1/12 for their sabers but then they would hike the prices up tremendously :slap

I wish Figuarts would design a LED sort of light up mechanism in 1/12 for their sabers but then they would hike the prices up tremendously :slap

I dont, youd barely ever use it and there would be detriments to the figures, youd need the batteries housed in the torsos and have an arm somehow connect it all, assuming they would give 2 arm sets ala hot toys.

Why would you want a 2 pack when it's already so expensive? :horror

If there's a 2 pack I would rather have Old Han/TFA Chewie or Resistance Rey/TFA Chewie :yess:

It just seems like the only way we'd get both, like the hoody spidey and mk 47, as for price Id be buying both anyways so 2 pack or not im in for the same $$

Back