S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Anakin does have a blank stare going on but after looking at the pics close up I think part of the issue is the eyebrows aren’t printed in the right spot. It looks like they need to be higher up to give more of an angry expression instead of a teenage “whatever” look.

I thought that too at first, but it looks way too much like leather wear and tear to be prototyping byproduct imo. Only time will tell haha, would be awesome to get heaps of option parts for Anakin considering how long awaited he is

It's a hand painted prototype piece, and they usually are flimsy and brittle. Hence the boring poses they have, costs about 100,000+ yen per piece.

I found a Padme £30 cheaper than anywhere else. Still a bit pricey but I had to get her. I’m glad I did, she cane today and is quite impressive. She’ll look great with AOtC Anakin and Obi Wan. Awesome figure.

Is that Rey sold out or available anywhere? I may jump on that... if possible. Same with that Kylo - they go well together.

Is that Rey sold out or available anywhere? I may jump on that... if possible. Same with that Kylo - they go well together.

Exclusive early released at Tokyo Comic Con last weekend, regular release is on the 15th.

What are the chances of the TFA Rey actually being released? She looks very completed, not prototypy at all. I am still questioning the ANH Vader, it is just such a backslide.....

Oh and PLEASE do not make EP III Anakin and Obi Wan web only exclusives!:lecture

Vader looks like Goofy in that downward shot.

They do a great job on most of the human likenesses. Two figures each for Vader and Stormtrooper and they still haven't got them right.

Though I think the RotJ Vader's helmet was pretty accurate to it's source, just way too small as was the figure overall.

Oh well, maybe next time. :rolleyes2

Last edited:
The Noel Edmonds Obi (Ep2) is by far the worst one yet. But if you compare apples to apples, the Ep3 Obi is way better than that Hasbro one, or whatever it is.

Hasbro's actually looks like Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith.

Back