S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think its the crystal from vaders lightsabre, and i think kylo will get it at some point and perfect his sabre, we know his crystal is flawed, which make his all raw and un contained

Ordered 2 Lukes from Nippon, so stoked, might order a third from one of the other places to try them out

Ah yes vaders crystal, that totally makes sense. I like your thought on kylo using it :hi5:

3BFFED84-FD88-4B56-9409-AFDEC96FAB5B.jpeg. He just has a blank stare.

I thought Mike Zeroh had a link in one of his videos from Johnson saying that. I went back but I can’t find anything. It was just a fan theory he did a video on. I take back the Lies & Deception. No porgs were injured thankfully.

Got a 2nd piece of the double blade and heavy blade Praetorian guard, can't wait till Rey and the Whip Stick version to be released. :yess:

_DSC3705.jpg

I thought Mike Zeroh had a link in one of his videos from Johnson saying that. I went back but I can’t find anything. It was just a fan theory he did a video on. I take back the Lies & Deception. No porgs were injured thankfully.

Lol... LPT: Don't bother with Mike Zeroh. He's the fakest of fakes. =P

A 6 inch TFA Han Solo that comes out of the box with grey hair?!

You don't say?

I am going to put my 2cents in and say we need ARC troopers....with so many pt figures coming out it makes sense....I wonder if we will ever get figures from the TV shows?

I am going to put my 2cents in and say we need ARC troopers....with so many pt figures coming out it makes sense....I wonder if we will ever get figures from the TV shows?

Probably not, though I'd love if they made screen accurate The Clone Wars figures.

Back