S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Edit: Looks like they painted his chains black, interesting.

It's hiding under his neck.
shfvader.jpg

Pretty screen accurate. :p
ANH_VADER_SCREENCAP_6.jpg

I dont, youd barely ever use it and there would be detriments to the figures, youd need the batteries housed in the torsos and have an arm somehow connect it all, assuming they would give 2 arm sets ala hot toys.

True..the beauty that comes with the translucent plastic that Figuarts uses is that with the right type of lighting, they can illuminate

I am very happy with my 40th vader....I did the mafex mod...then put the fabric shoulder parts under the armour for that rotj look and replaced the list Saber with the mafex....being my stand in figuarts vader...it does need a chain...but that's just me being lazy and not looking...i just think it sizes better...and also I plan on using rex and any other arc troopers in my display becouse I do not see figuarts going into the TV series and giving us those...same with the rebels figures

True..the beauty that comes with the translucent plastic that Figuarts uses is that with the right type of lighting, they can illuminate

I wouldn't want any screw holes or whatever battery in my supposedly perfect figurines, Hasbro can support you with that kind of play value.

love my SHF maul but... the reg face has huge chunk missing out of the left corner of jaw, is like they tried to trim down a mold line and went over-board. the snarl face has it but not even close to as bad so its snarl forever, which i dont mind cuz is my fav but still kinda sucks.

is this known prob? with new batch maybe? any idea how to fix? build it up with sculpey and paint i guess. thought about tryin to get new head via bandai or hobby search but been busy and i think boat has sailed on that.

I edited the pic to make vader more screen accurate. I hope they fix this S*** I wouldn't be getting this figure if my R1 mafex vader didn't have his robe under the armor
24wx7yx.png

Love the leather scuffing on Anakin!

Is that intentional scuffing or part of it being a prototype...becouse if it's scuffing on purpose than I feel we are only getting the sith version...unless they are including a separate torso and a seperated head, that seems unlikely to me....don't get me wrong that would be fantastic though

Is that intentional scuffing or part of it being a prototype...becouse if it's scuffing on purpose than I feel we are only getting the sith version...unless they are including a separate torso and a seperated head, that seems unlikely to me....don't get me wrong that would be fantastic though
I thought that too at first, but it looks way too much like leather wear and tear to be prototyping byproduct imo. Only time will tell haha, would be awesome to get heaps of option parts for Anakin considering how long awaited he is

It looks like a bad paint job or it didn’t cure and rubbed off during setup. You can see that the paint on the back of the hair is also messed up and missing.

It looks like a bad paint job or it didn’t cure and rubbed off during setup. You can see that the paint on the back of the hair is also messed.

I hope so...if it comes down to "battle damaged" or clean...I think that I would rather have a clean version...not saying I don't want battle damaged...that duel at the end of ep3 is one of my absolute favorite star wars sequences....but I want a definitive ep3 anakin...to me that is sith head jedi head and clean robes...plus the obi is not battle damaged.....hopefully it's paint error

It looks like they rushed the figure to display it. You can also see a figure print on the hair from pushing the head on. It has all the signs of the paint being tacky. I hope it has 2 heads & I’m glad I save my Rickhor robe I bought for my Black series Anakin. We’re finally getting Sith Anakin he a must in my collection along with Obi.

Lol Anakin looks like he snorted too much stardust between takes, he’s off his face :D

I like it though, I love how they done the hair.

Back