S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or is Phasma ever so slightly taller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah looks like they made her taller and the troopers shorter. I wonder if her legs extend or if her torso extends like the TFA version. Looks like mine are expected tomorrow but i was just hit by a pretty bad hurricane so i might not get it tomorrow. But if i do ill fiddle with her and let you know.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I currently have the Mafex Phasma but I did get that bundle for the BB unit. I was thinking selling the Figuart and keeping the Mafex but if it turns out to be tall enough for my liking, I'll prob keep the Figuart instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my haul in, and wow. I wasn't excited about Phasma before, but she is pleasant surprise. The legs pull down and still look natural. The finish is beautiful. Seriously may knock my Mafex Phasma off her pedestal. At least you can pose this one and not just look pretty haha. I'm so stoked for the whole TLJ line now. The BB unit is so cool too. And the troopers?? Ahhhh, all so good. Some quick photos.

IMG_4081.jpg
IMG_4086.jpg
IMG_4087.jpg
IMG_4088.jpg

Yeah looks like they made her taller and the troopers shorter. I wonder if her legs extend or if her torso extends like the TFA version. Looks like mine are expected tomorrow but i was just hit by a pretty bad hurricane so i might not get it tomorrow. But if i do ill fiddle with her and let you know.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Glad you made it out ok, Gearhart! Too many of these 'canes this season. :(

Damn, I was gonna wait for the Mafex one but if they really made her taller, I'd rather go with SHF. I'm surprised there hasn't been any comparisons between those two yet.

Damn, I was gonna wait for the Mafex one but if they really made her taller, I'd rather go with SHF. I'm surprised there hasn't been any comparisons between those two yet.

I'll try to post a comparison later tonight! I only have this new one and Mafex left at this point, though.

Figuarts TLJ Phasma and Mafex Phasma. You can see how tall the new Figuarts Phasma can be made. I'm seriously loving this figure. Mafex has such a nice finish, but man. Hands and feet were falling just as I briefly moved her around. She just doesn't look very natural.

IMG_4140.jpg
IMG_4141.jpg
FullSizeRender (5).jpg

And my latest acquisition, a custom Jabba's bartender Bandai kit droid w/ cusomized Mafex R2's bartender gear. Amazing. Rebelscum member BARF is doing incredible work.

Thanks. I ordered from nin nin. I'm on the fence about preordering the other three.

Anybody knows if they charge up front with CC?

Which Luke figure would you like to be offered from The Last Jedi? I wanted Jedi Exile Luke but after seeing his final costume I want the final one!IMG_4744.JPG

Back