S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big mistake, you are judging it way too harshly based on a weird angle, plus, that's just the neutral face Maul has always came with. Go look a review of him up, it's fine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep, which is still the best Darth Maul headsculpt in any scale and any brand.

Cooooolll .... they're releasing the Imperial Heater [emoji91][emoji29]

58134ada288e73b73cf8bef1f129db1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love BB-9E! Go Darth Ball, go! Little sucker is worth another Phasma and FO Stormtrooper.

Got my order in for the Sith Speeder over at CDJapan. The order came out to $57, using 1050 points and SAL shipping. The description for the product states that you get the speeder, the droid, and two hands for Maul. No mention of any parts for his tunic

How come the speeder isn't on HLJ or AmiAmi yet?

I woke up at 2am to make sure I caught the drop and nothing ;_; don't tell me it went up while I was asleep and missed it.

How come the speeder isn't on HLJ or AmiAmi yet?

I woke up at 2am to make sure I caught the drop and nothing ;_; don't tell me it went up while I was asleep and missed it.
It's web exclusive. Check nipponyasan.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Oooooh, well ****, why do they do that ;_;

I checked but they also ask for payment upfront, if it's still available next payday I'll get 2.

it will be available for the next two months at least. never seen an exclusive preorder close before the tamashii deadline, on NY.

Oh nice, then I'll definitely get a chance.

Where is it better to PO web exclusives? CDJapan or Nippon Yassan?

Also Anime Export or MyKombini. I went with AE this time. But out of the above two, I prefer CDJapan. They may be a little more expensive on this, but no hassle and usually super quick turnaround.

Nippon Yasan shipping is ridiculous, I've only used them when I missed preordering a web exclusive at Anime Export.

So I guess it worked out because I got Mauls sith speeder for 5500 yen shipped after using my soon to expire reward points at CDJapan. Had to use them somewhere. Originally thought to use their proxy service to get another RO Stormtrooper which was 3500 yen but then their fees are 1000 yen so I didnt think that was worth it.

I"ve never had a problem with Mykombini. They shipped my Qui Gon last week, and it's now in California, so should be here next week.. I pre-ordered it a while back on their ebay page. I try to only order when ebay gives me a 10% back in ebay bucks deal. Convenient

CDJapan seems to be the only place you can PO something and not need to pay for it upfront. And they allow you to cancel if need be. Both Nippon Yassan and Anime Export charges payment now when order is placed. So I ordered from CDJapan. Came to $67 with shipping, but again no payment till April release date.

mykombini is reliable, but once they have your money, they take their sweet, sweet time sending out your stuff. Everything I've ordered with them was held in limbo for a couple of weeks after I had paid.

Back