S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm. still, why do old people have to wear their belts so high? :rotfl

If you're looking for the real reason why, it's because as you get older the muscle tissue on your hips thins away to nothing and you end up having your belt/waistband of your pants not fitting as it used to, so you tend to naturally pull your pants up higher until they find something to cling onto (your ribcage).

If you're looking for the Star Wars reason, it's because Luke is old (hah) and also because it seems to be a fashion trend, considering Kylo Ren wears his belt just under his chest.

LOL. yeah, it's a fashion thing i guess. hip hugging pants and mustaches in the OT, and now it's all high waisted pants and suchlike.

I want them to release the Bea Anthony cantina figure.

IMG_6809.JPG

My TLJ figures finally arrived on the SAL slow boat. Pretty happy with them, although the paintwork on the trooper helmets doesn't seem as sharp as the TFA version.

150ac8d69b987eebaf28422ca38fb83c.jpg

Does anybody know where I can pick up these backdrops???
SH-Figuarts-Bandai-Star-Wars-Chewbacca-Review-DS-1.jpg
Figuarts-Han-Solo-38.jpg

Also this walkway???
Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.06.37 AM.jpg

Thanks in advance! Been wanting to spruce up my Figuarts display.

You are being generous. Yes it BLOWS the BS one away no question. Sculpt to one side is off, and the gold highlights in the hair and super dark lips definitely puts it a full star below their phenomenal Farmboy luke.

I didn't see Hamill in the Farm boy Luke.

Back