S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya know. .. I thought about getting one or two of the bootleg Body Jun flesh colored figures just for the hands.

I don't think they would work. I tried using the gripping Tony Stark hands, but the hole isn't wide enough for Anakin's saber and the green one. That hand already has a wider hole than the hands Obi-Wan has. Anakin would have required new hands for this.

The most irritating thing is that they make posing with two hands much easier, and he doesn't look weird. I might just have him hold the blue loaner saber, when I want a two handed grip pose since that one is slim enough to fit.

Wishing I ordered from them rather than Nin Nin after the Anakin debacle. Should we expect the same issues with them fulfilling Padme orders?

Painting time
2f281e62d43e260fb579ac80433da64e.jpg

11444e0fdfe8303efd7827a2ce8b94af.jpg

31c63ce0fb016a96857fff5bb8a15696.jpg
68c9d0f4df39ea319cd1be474b06f3fe.jpg

Love it Paintpot! Is that sculpt available or order?
It's a cast of the black series one I got today. Sorry, wasn't trying to make it look like I sculpted it, was just trying to show off how it looks on the shf bod. It's a tad big but you gotta work with the angles.

The black series sculpt is actually great, but the paint apps ruined it. You can get this blank head cast on eBay, if you can't find it I'll shoot you a link

its available on Castingcave and its been shrunk down slightly to work with figuarts
I didn't know there was one, I think mine is just a regular black series. It came from China on eBay, but sometimes they also get speciality casts like enlarged 3.75" clone helmets to fit black series, so it could be the shrunk one

I wouldn't say it's demand, more likely that Tamashii limited the amount made for them due to how bad previous prequel figures sold. I get comments all the time on my vids about how they didn't buy Obi Wan or the clones purely because it was prequel material.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back