S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh mannnnn, how is it???

And as to the demand for her and Ani. I think it was smart of Bandai, as frustrating as it was. They created the demand by releasing them this way. Now people that are just getting into the line will backtrack too. Now I wasn't a huge PT guy, but appreciated it much more after watching Clone Wars fully (I think I've said this a few times before haha). I hadn't planned on buying the Prequel stuff. "But you gotta have Maul. And then you gotta have Ep1 Obi. Well, if you're going to get them, you need some Battledroids. And mannnn, Obi is such a great character, I'll get the Jesus version, I'm ok with having every version of him... And wow, Sammy J?? Yeah need him." :rotfl

So, yeah. I went from grabbing a lot of the PT stuff because it was cheap and awesome looking to now spending more on these figures than any of the others. I'm such a sucker for a good looking figure. And this is our first female SW Figuarts!! (aside from Phasma)

It's pretty good. No swivel articulation on the arms or legs but plenty of articulation at the shoulders and pelvis. I like both head sculpts although the expressive one could be a bit more expressive. The gun is completely different as you detach the handle from it to fit in her hand and then reattach to the main body of the gun. It's good but not sure how easily it'll stay in with time.

It's pretty good. No swivel articulation on the arms or legs but plenty of articulation at the shoulders and pelvis. I like both head sculpts although the expressive one could be a bit more expressive. The gun is completely different as you detach the handle from it to fit in her hand and then reattach to the main body of the gun. It's good but not sure how easily it'll stay in with time.

Nice, seems weird they wouldn't have thrown in a swivel at the arm cuffs. How does she look?? Pics pretty please?? Haha

Oh cool be I suppose, casting cave is US based

here is theres

https://castingcave.ecrater.com/p/24298985/clone-unhelmetedfiguarts-sizesale
Just saw it, looks very similar in skin tone and sculpt sharpness to mine. The one I got was one of those "prototype" things you can find on eBay, it's got some strange paint staining on it too. The same seller sold loose whole black series figs too though, so idk

In case anybody was wondering about scaling:

fba50aa131df7863d0fed58027cb76c9.jpg
a86cf7b16ec3a69cbe0b7f5ee2a88136.jpg

Just realized I forgot to type the figure has a limited amount of swivel movement on the ball joint at the elbow. Apologies

Amazing how figures from such a hated film are in such demand:cuckoo:

Ha probably there are more people that like these movies than you think.
I love almost anything clones! However I have not built up a squad of SHF clones yet because I hope they re-release them with articulation that is like the FO troopers.

Not to detract from the Padme discussion but wanted to show this progress. For the first headsculpt I've ever painted I think it went relatively ok, still gotta do the eyes
dad0b169515e205ce0d6fb1b3f4821ff.jpg
9c5f038a954b4d57f131eb918283feb7.jpg

I've had two back in stock notifications for Padme but missed both dammit! Anyone in UK have a second one to sell for a reasonable price?

I just fell into the trap of army building SHF troopers. I am currently working on the prequels: red battle droid x3, tan battle droid x2, phase 1 clone trooper x2, and phase 2 clone trooper x2.

Picked up a Phase II clone, should be here tomorrow or tuesday, see how good it looks next to a Black Series Cody.

Back