S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Chewbacca yesterday and while I have a few minor gripes about it, it's not a bad figure overall.
024ebc64e78c40a1b705493fcdbad35b.jpg
39f861fd7c922888b6f89e9d70188434.jpg
6479227e14594e43155ec0255a1db7df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Very nice job man. Battlefront edition!

Can't stand how clean everything in the new movies is. If you go back a few dozen pages, this is the completely borked baton+shield trooper I received from Big In Japan. Was planning on keeping the unique parts to marry up to a standard figure, but I enjoyed making this so much I think I'm just going to weather them up to match. Not like it ended up going up in price anyway.

Nicely done weathering, you kept a sense of scale, which is important. You can't just daub it on willy nilly, it's best to consider how it got there.

I'd love to see somebody do one of those new elite troops with the red markings with an shf, I'm going to do it with a model kit first order stormie once I finish my current big workload. They have some sort of weird new stun axe weapon that i could make from the kits stun baton parts.

Bandai is doing another survey. Click on the Star Wars link and fill out the survey. They also ask which characters you'd like to see made. Good way to throw some input their way.
https://sp.tamashii.jp/survey/

Where is the part where it asks us our input? It took me to a page and wanted to know what I purchased, but I didn't see any SW or MCU figures. Fortunately for my wallet, I don't get in to anime that much.

I had a go at the survey and did it on the basis of the TMNT figuarts line. At the end of the survey it asks for constructive comments and any figures from the line that you would like to see made in the future.

I'm guessing that if you chose the international version (like me) that it limits the figures you can comment on to only those that can be purchased internationally and are distributed by BlueFin etc. which would rule out Star Wars Figuarts.

I had a go at the survey and did it on the basis of the TMNT figuarts line. At the end of the survey it asks for constructive comments and any figures from the line that you would like to see made in the future.

I'm guessing that if you chose the international version (like me) that it limits the figures you can comment on to only those that can be purchased internationally and are distributed by BlueFin etc. which would rule out Star Wars Figuarts.

Ok, thank you! Yes, I did the international version. I keep forgetting that SW isn't distributed in the US because I "have a guy," so it's never an issue, lol.

Is anyone else having issues with Nippon-Yassan with their Anakin figures (in-particular anyone in Europe who uses their 'trans-logistic' service)?

My Anakins were dispatched on the 25th and I got a subsequent e-mail on the 27th saying it had arrived with their Logistics partner and that the partner would send tracking info within 48 hours. The tracking info never came.
I raised a ticket with N-Y on Tuesday and they said they would look into it, but not heard anything since (I asked for an update last night but nothing so far).

I've never had problems with N-Y before, but the fact that it's the Early Bird versions of Anakin really has me panicked. If they've gone missing then there's practically no chance of me getting replacements :(

Mine is also still in transit but I assume it's because I chose the cheap shipping option. The last entry was "dispatch from out ward office" in Osaka on the 27th. We'll see.

Mine is also still in transit but I assume it's because I chose the cheap shipping option. The last entry was "dispatch from out ward office" in Osaka on the 27th. We'll see.
Mine says the same exactly. If they run like HLJ it should be about 10-15 from Japan departure to arrive in the USA.
Still somewhat concerned same as Guff because it is the two-faced Anakin, or at least it should be.

Just got my Anakin from BBTS. I'm liking him a lot, but the figure is sorely missing the bicep swivel, and the normal saber gripping hands. Ready for Padme now.

Just got my Anakin from BBTS. I'm liking him a lot, but the figure is sorely missing the bicep swivel, and the normal saber gripping hands. Ready for Padme now.
ya know. .. I thought about getting one or two of the bootleg Body Jun flesh colored figures just for the hands.

Back