S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my scout trooper yesterday. Great figure but the right hand on mine the fingers separated from the rest of the hand. Has this happened to anyone else? Any type of glue you recommend? I thought maybe this was the way it was supposed to be so you can fit the gun in but I noticed the left hand isn't like this.

Got my scout trooper yesterday. Great figure but the right hand on mine the fingers separated from the rest of the hand. Has this happened to anyone else? Any type of glue you recommend? I thought maybe this was the way it was supposed to be so you can fit the gun in but I noticed the left hand isn't like this.

Mine did exactly the same...don't glue it....others here will say why it does.

Mine did exactly the same...don't glue it....others here will say why it does.

Too late. I glued mine. Don't see why it needs to separate. The gun fits in just fine without separating the hand. I'm curious though, why did they do this?

I sold my Black Series speeder a long time ago (along with the weird black "shadow" speeder bike/troops), but I must say I do like the weathering on the Black Series Scout.

As much as I like these figures I think I'm going to sell my Jedi Luke and Darth Maul, was only really in it for the main characters and it seems so slow for them to be released, and with the added hassle of preordering and getting them to the UK I'm sadly giving up!

As much as I like these figures I think I'm going to sell my Jedi Luke and Darth Maul, was only really in it for the main characters and it seems so slow for them to be released, and with the added hassle of preordering and getting them to the UK I'm sadly giving up!

Hi...sorry to hear this fellow UK fan.....let me know if you wish to off load them this way.... :-/

It's not just about the shipping. Its more the waiting around, I was only in for Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, 3-PO and R2. I could be waiting a couple of years or more the way things are going, hard to stay interested.

PM'd you piprox74

I've been collecting Japanese action figures for years now and patience is an absolute requirement. The whole process of pre-ordering, waiting for release and waiting for delivery could drive a person mad. Definitely no instant gratification in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree with Yojimbo, it takes a lot and I mean a lot for you to take in if youre gonna jump on this line. It's a shame youre gonna give those up though, any line in particular that youre gonna shift in to?

Too fast tends to crash bigger. Would rather more time to space things out coz I (and most of us likely) buy into other lines, especially in the nature of the way we collect, with that Pokémon mentality...

I feel the same way. I collect a bunch of other lines so the longer time frames allow me to afford it all. Also taking into account my penchant for cool sneakers, eating out and travel.

That being said...they could release them a tiiiiny bit faster and I wouldn't be upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah I for one would not be a completist, which i almost am, if the releases were even like 50% more frequent

I completely agree with Yojimbo, it takes a lot and I mean a lot for you to take in if youre gonna jump on this line. It's a shame youre gonna give those up though, any line in particular that youre gonna shift in to?

I've got a Hot Toys Deadpool on pre-order and have recently picked up series one of diamond selects Muppet figures which are a lot of fun

Ive cut back on spending, and am going for these allmost exclusively, as ive got to play mustard now, i dont mind tue wait. And ive got a havbit of army building, so the "downtime" lets me indulge in that too . :)

Back