S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nippons usually not bad for shipping. A normal figure you can get shipped for £10-15 for delivery in a couple days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No theres lower, I havent ordered in a while so cant remember what it is, but thats their 3-5 day shipping option.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mine has just landed....got it for less than 100....no tax....double win. I wonder if I'm the first UK in hand?
It looks amazing....compared to the old kenner exploding version from the 80's I'm used to....scale is impressive. Two major disappointment....1. It won't stand up by itself without stand, as old version did. 2. Figure won't straddle bike well enough to sit down and keep feet on pedals...there should have been some connection fit between foot and stand....maybe blutac is the way? :-(

It shouldn't have to.....
Honestly was the only thing I was disappointed in. The feet fit fine but you have to use that awkward position but you can't really expect too much more as that would create an extra needed joint or for the girth of the speeder to be smaller. But I don't mind a little bit of fiddling to make him look exactly how I imagine.
f83cadc784aab08037d9c54687a09487.jpg

a61e74ec82521683934ff4e12e47e8dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Honestly was the only thing I was disappointed in. The feet fit fine but you have to use that awkward position but you can't really expect too much more as that would create an extra needed joint or for the girth of the speeder to be smaller. But I don't mind a little bit of fiddling to make him look exactly how I imagine.
f83cadc784aab08037d9c54687a09487.jpg

a61e74ec82521683934ff4e12e47e8dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Are you saying the foot plates/bike legs are stiff enough to support scout weight? Mine are only strong enough to stay in position without being touched...

P.s. The bike should have narrower seat to allow greater position flexibility...after all, it's meant to be one of SHF strong points.

The black series Biker Scout is atrocious. Soft plastic, loose joints, deformed legs, wafer thin gun, warped helmet, soft bike handles......

At $40 yeas I can see some of your concerns but for $20 which is what a lot of people got it for it's a damn fine toy. On the other hand as nice as the SHF is i'm not seeing the value. Knock that price down to $90 then we can talk.

mine just got dropped off at home. hoping they dropped it off and put it on the chair out there because it's raining today.

Back