S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They couldnt and they wouldnt, if that was the case they wouldnt have to repaint old figures in order to release them again. If its still the exact same figure they refuse to reissue it.

They couldnt and they wouldnt, if that was the case they wouldnt have to repaint old figures in order to release them again. If its still the exact same figure they refuse to reissue it.

youre applying the logic of one license and practice to another, we have seen FO troops release as both with only a change in accessories, get a long rifle and we could see a single scout, they dont have to be repainted

The basic FO trooper isnt a web exclusive, the scout is. Only the accessories are web exclusive in that regard. Doesnt matter what license we talk about, tamashii always applies the same rules.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

well i just got my scout trooper & speeder bike! but i sold my full figuarts collection. dont know if im going to keep it yet or not lol. but the thing looks awesome.

well i just got my scout trooper & speeder bike! but i sold my full figuarts collection. dont know if im going to keep it yet or not lol. but the thing looks awesome.

:lol I'm in the same boat. I bailed on the line a while back, but now I have two of these on the way. :slap

Update on Collection.
10 Clones, 7 Battle Droids, 10 First Order, 4 Tr8r, 3 Heavy, 2 OG Storm Troopers. Got doubles of Luke and Phasma sent to me by mistake for some reason. And every other release so far. 2 Scout Speeders

I ****ing love this line. Need to learn sculpting or find someone who does so I can get some good scenes going

Sent on Xperia Z3

With figuarts ALWAYS assume they will sell out. You never know which one will be bought up by scalpers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I want to see the scout trooper box lol didn't see it in that photo review

Some images of the box:

Scout%20Trooper%20amp%20Speeder%20Bike%20Box_zpskn1n87ih.jpg

Plastic feels a touch softer than say...the Stormtrooper or Vader. Probably to aid biking.

71f8a00670d2543546c0d38e3fa8e66a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautifully engineered - moving parts are smooth and firm. Minimal but beautiful weathering.

3bc78f40b39c57da9aa1cfd8658b519f.jpg

d1dcb576dba9e6a23456877746aba8a0.jpg

dc20ee21db44efc258336ddf4d76431a.jpg

98ab19dcb33bc3f9268083c9ee7da1f3.jpg

The handlebar pistons(!) gear shift levers and handlebars themselves all move independently!

45c39eba75160c52ef5ee3f4314d1599.jpg

Back