S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it.

I need to compare him to the SHF stormies...he seems bigger. Maybe my imagination...

1b7d5ff1ac9ad381adf578da69147af1.jpg

336897674fde8f2cf78dbf2b0174a0f5.jpg

6cc702acd2e6cf1702d3b40caea4f059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure can fiddly to pose on the bike with all the moving parts. Only down side, and not much of one.

The finish, solid feel, detailing and overall look surpass many 1/6 offerings, I feel. But that will be subject to what criteria you value the most.

7813f85f27c23dacb028ba53355d3374.jpg

a1fc98485feffba9e19cc1c53fc395bc.jpg

Final thoughts for now: I originally thought this set was way overpriced. Not so sure about that now. When I picture a collectible in my head, this is it. Feels as good as it looks, really sharp and clean. While some parts are clearly delicate, it feels well made.

29bb3cfd9abd11a1daa2331beb24345b.jpg

4e25436bb1df92198575ca8d98cb3b6e.jpg

Sometimes I wished I'd got those Hasbro Bleak ones for $20, but no instead I got them for preorder price...

Sometimes I wished I'd got those Hasbro Bleak ones for $20, but no instead I got them for preorder price...

The black series Biker Scout is atrocious. Soft plastic, loose joints, deformed legs, wafer thin gun, warped helmet, soft bike handles......

Final thoughts for now: I originally thought this set was way overpriced. Not so sure about that now. When I picture a collectible in my head, this is it. Feels as good as it looks, really sharp and clean. While some parts are clearly delicate, it feels well made.

29bb3cfd9abd11a1daa2331beb24345b.jpg

4e25436bb1df92198575ca8d98cb3b6e.jpg

Thanks for all the awesome photos! You've convinced me to buy it. Way too good to pass up.

Anyone able to say why the most criticised shf figure, the stormtrooper, is the most expensive to buy used?

Honestly despite accuracy issues with the helmet, forearms and belt, and the limited forward motion in the hips, it's still the best 6" Stormtrooper that isn't a model kit. [...] I have to say, after impulse-buying one following a binge-watch of the OT with a friend, it's actually a pretty underrated figure. Helmet looks more acceptable in-hand and it can still strike some good poses. My biggest complaints are lack of a hip holster and no pistol or heavy blaster as a second accessory. I wouldn't pay more than $50 for one, though.

I don't get all the hate this figure gets. Not really, anyway -- I was hostile to the sculpt at first, but even though it's not screen-accurate (and not one in this scale is - I could nitpick all of them) it has the right vibe and it's the best made with the best finish.

A lot of people love the model kit; I had one and I'd take SHF over that one all day long. But it all comes down to taste with the current offerings.

My second favourite helmet at this scale is still the BS6 sandtrooper, but the materials and paint are so cheap I can't deal.

And as people have pointed out...for a figure everyone seems to hate, the aftermarket on the OT SHF stormie is nasty.

I think it looks good in black. More of a museum feel, I guess, but I do go back and forth on the clear vs. black stand debate. Sometimes black looks cleaner somehow (museum) while clear acrylic can look plasticky and cheap...other times clear acrylic just disappears and it looks great.

Yikes! Call me crazy, but I might need to get that Scout Trooper. I've spent so much on pre-orders. Need to sell a few small things to raise the money. Ugggh $185

that scout looks beautiful. I can't wait for mine to arrive. it's in LA at the moment and should be here Wednesday.

i think scout trooper and bike so overpriced for his scale, it looks small for thr 180$ product just my opinion

Back