S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos.....mine just shipped also....still can't upload photos....maybe you need to be a full member of this site to do so?

After seeing the review I immediately purchased it for 172 shipped on ebay. It just looks incredible. There will never be a better biker scout (and especially speeder bike) in the 6" scale. I really hope they release the scout trooper as a standalone figure so I can try my hand at weathering one. Would be nice if someone cast a rebel helmet for Luke to give him the poncho riding look. Are there any 6" rebel helmets in existence?

I would really love to see their take on an X-Wing Pilot Luke. I can imagine the crystal clear visor and clean paint apps on the helmet and suit. Not to mention the mix of matte and glossy. Would be great if they included the belt and blaster and lightsaber. I think that is my number 1 for new releases.

Scout Trooper and bike is still available at nin-nin-game

Spoiler Spoiler:

Folks, its price wont go down, this is figuarts we are talking about here. Its clearly sought after and its a web exclusive, the price will only go up. Trust me, ive had enough experience with the dragonball line. Its unfortunate but true im afraid.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

:slap

Strange, it's showing as £118,372,980.00 for me. Which is kinds funny, and the point of my post :rotfl
Lol yeah now I'm wishing I had ordered 2 more when I had the chance. All well..lol at least you get all those points lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Has S, H, Figuarts ever made a Boba Fett figure? If not, has there been any word if there is one in the works? I'm surprised such as popular character has not been made yet a Jango Fett figure has.

Lol yeah now I'm wishing I had ordered 2 more when I had the chance. All well..lol at least you get all those points lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol yeah I'm so annoyed I passe don this. The price though :mad:

Has S, H, Figuarts ever made a Boba Fett figure? If not, has there been any word if there is one in the works? I'm surprised such as popular character has not been made yet a Jango Fett figure has.

Figuarts move in mysterious ways! Waiting for a melt down when the Jar Jar figure is revealed :rotfl

Folks, its price wont go down, this is figuarts we are talking about here. Its clearly sought after and its a web exclusive, the price will only go up. Trust me, ive had enough experience with the dragonball line. Its unfortunate but true im afraid.

I'm just hoping for a scout trooper without the bike to be released.

If it is a web exclusive it wont be reissued at all im afraid man, bike or not. Hate to be the bearer of bad news today but tamashii doesnt reissue web exs, they had to repaint figures in the dragonball line to bring the figure out again, and you cant really do that with a white and black character [emoji14]

Back