S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, would definitely recommend all his stuff except the phasma cape, he is clearly trying to cash-grab with that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! My mobile only has Uk and for some reason ebay Uk doesnt show items from his store. Had to watch it on the .com site and buy from my watch list. Strange.

Anyone able to send direct link to his site....I can't find him even on eBay.com site :-(

Oh, that rickhor409 guy also makes the gray tunic for Luke? I am waiting for my dark brown cloak to arrive and will now have to keep an eye out for his tunic!

Oh yeah, would definitely recommend all his stuff except the phasma cape, he is clearly trying to cash-grab with that.

I took a look at the Phasma cape and it's a bit lacklustre compared to his other products. For one thing it doesn't have the requisite straps or pouches, and the material's completely wrong. I'm considering making my own wired cape for Phasma seeing as I have one on the way, I'm thinking pleather or maybe even some very thin real chamois leather might be the way to go.

nSUw2b1.jpg

Oh, that rickhor409 guy also makes the gray tunic for Luke? I am waiting for my dark brown cloak to arrive and will now have to keep an eye out for his tunic!

Yup, I only got the grey one because at the time he wasn't offering the darker one. same with the Cloak, he didn't have the brown cloak at the time. When I contacted him, he said he had to wait until he got the materials for the darker tunic. I like the grey tunic..it comes in three parts which works well IMO

If anyone can get both..get both, they are so well made and cheap. Both Tunic and cloak cost me under $20 usd shipping included

Yup, I only got the grey one because at the time he wasn't offering the darker one. same with the Cloak, he didn't have the brown cloak at the time. When I contacted him, he said he had to wait until he got the materials for the darker tunic. I like the grey tunic..it comes in three parts which works well IMO

If anyone can get both..get both, they are so well made and cheap. Both Tunic and cloak cost me under $20 usd shipping included

Outstanding! Love the soft goods from this guy....a great figure made even better. Unfortunately his page is empty at the moment....

Outstanding! Love the soft goods from this guy....a great figure made even better. Unfortunately his page is empty at the moment....

Keep checking back.. He gets them back in. Like I said he needs to get the materials first

I think that cloak is more for an old Luke, but selling it for Rey just now since she actually has a figure?

So frustrating....it seems that from the UK it doesn't work even on the .com site! I've even subscribed to him but to no avail! Only tried through my phone though...but should work....

Hmm maybe he has it set to only show his sales to certain locations from ebay accounts, because as a seller, you have that option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So frustrating....it seems that from the UK it doesn't work even on the .com site! I've even subscribed to him but to no avail! Only tried through my phone though...but should work....

It definitely does work through .com. Im from the Uk and thats how I bought them. He does have worldwide postage so I dont get ebays "censoring" of his stuff.

I went to his 'items for sale' page and substituted ~.co.uk with ~.com in the URL bar. Seemed to work.

Back