S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Guyver how you see Fishburne in that headsculpt is beyond me.:lolMaybe because I just see Mace too distinctly. I think it's a pretty impressive likeness. In line, pun intended, with what they've done so far.

Shf phase 2 Arc Rex, Fives and Echo would be the freakin bomb. With RotS Anakin and a few 501st troopers, DAMN, SHF dream.

Kinda just want Mace for that purple lightsabre.:(

Interesting Forbes interview I saw with Adam Newman and the president of Bluefin. Might be particularlyneat to read for newcomers to this Figuarts/Tamashii Nations and their situation business-wise. Forbes Welcome

Well here's my collection now. Cell phone camera is the worst thing for showing off this stuff.
09039bc6f9cba48f3e96c99b1f81dc61.jpg

Sent on Xperia Z3

I have a question for those of you here who's been collecting figuarts (in general) for quite a while now, do any of your figures get gummy, sticky, etc. from being displayed out of the box for some time? Like what happens to the old kenner star wars figures. Or any long term concerns like joints getting really lose over time. Or paint chipping and stuff like that.

Since i've just recently started my star wars figuarts collection, id just like to know so i could protect my figures better. (i do have some silica gel packettes hidden in my glass shelves to absorb some unwanted moisture) While i know sooner or later these figures will deteriorate, well at least i can prolong the inevitable. [emoji4]

Thanks in advance

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I have a question for those of you here who's been collecting figuarts (in general) for quite a while now, do any of your figures get gummy, sticky, etc. from being displayed out of the box for some time? Like what happens to the old kenner star wars figures. Or any long term concerns like joints getting really lose over time. Or paint chipping and stuff like that.

Since i've just recently started my star wars figuarts collection, id just like to know so i could protect my figures better. (i do have some silica gel packettes hidden in my glass shelves to absorb some unwanted moisture) While i know sooner or later these figures will deteriorate, well at least i can prolong the inevitable. [emoji4]

Thanks in advance

Nope

No problems

Only if you display them in the kitchen close to your deep fryer.

Thanks in advance

Yep....my Jedi Luke already has a loose left shoulder section on the black tunic. It's a shame but not noticeable. However even the die cast elite series suffer from the odd loose limb, etc

Yep....my Jedi Luke already has a loose left shoulder section on the black tunic. It's a shame but not noticeable. However even the die cast elite series suffer from the odd loose limb, etc
Well, that's probably understandable due to us posing and playing with them and stuff. As long as they don't get gummy/sticky like those marvel legends/select figures i used to have. Hate that feeling on a figure. Thanks for the feedback guys

Somehow just picked up Captain Phasma for £25 shipped :panic:

Originally had no intention of buying that figure, but wasn't going to turn down a price that good.

That vest and the cloak for Luke are the ones im refeshing rickhor409s page for [emoji14]

Got Obi-Wans robes in, and they are really well made. Will be making a mini review to show it off if anyones interested. Figured it was about time he got some praise on youtube!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That vest and the cloak for Luke are the ones im refeshing rickhor409s page for [emoji14]

Got Obi-Wans robes in, and they are really well made. Will be making a mini review to show it off if anyones interested. Figured it was about time he got some praise on youtube!

He has the robes up , i just bought one... No vests tho yet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! My mobile only has Uk and for some reason ebay Uk doesnt show items from his store. Had to watch it on the .com site and buy from my watch list. Strange.

Like to see your review..the guy is a genius at these vests and cloaks IMO. And best of all his prices are pretty reasonable

[/[URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/Figuarts%20Darth%20Maul/929b3f2a-d7fe-4c66-bcc5-4343a96153ca.jpg.html]

I did not expect his prices to be so keen. Just ordered one of the 'dark chocolate' hooded robes to see what they're like in-hand, guess I'll have to get an Obi-Wan to go inside it now :monkey3

Back