S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys were awesome in the books and games, but i doubt we'll get these in figuart form.

ea569b9d939925519256797ff187789b.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

These guys were awesome in the books and games, but i doubt we'll get these in figuart form.

ea569b9d939925519256797ff187789b.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

One has appeared on clone wars and later rebels. Although I hope we get Rex, Arc Echo &, Arc Fives. Cody, Boil Waxer, Wolfee and some of the Wolfpack first.

Oh? The reviews I watched (including fwoosh) didnt show the pull down hips, it just looked like a ball joint on the clone. That does change things, since the hips were one of my reasons for not buying. Still dont fancy the ep2 helmets though.
ea826b2c9da66503c4716f8470d3b5b4.jpg

One leg pulled down and the other not.
b3e8ec840de69fa6de0454fa6e07542d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1457884898596.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457884898596.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 120
I see, thanks man! That really frees up the legs. Always seemed strange honestly how reviewers just stated it was a balljoint.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I see, thanks man! That really frees up the legs. Always seemed strange honestly how reviewers just stated it was a balljoint.

It's kinda like how with Maul his forearm pulls out to increase his range of motion. Its one of those things that they didn't tell us about. But luckily a few notice while playing with the figure. When I first heard about it I was so thankful.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks as always orbital!

So, as expected, this looks like the mass produced figure, and as such the gloss has been removed. He looks better, but still looks nothing like Samuel L Jackson tbh. I wonder if he simply refused to allow his likeness?

Yeah it really does have a good likeness to him. I love how the saber turned out too. I was worried it would turn out too light. His skin could be a bit darker though

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I was talking with another collector earlier today and they opined that given the similarity between Obi-Wan's costumes in Episodes I, II and III, and the inclusion of at least one hand gesture with the SHF that he never used in Episode I, there's a good chance they'll just bundle alternate heads with new figures down the line.

I had no plans to pick up Padawan Obi-Wan but I'm now thinking I should just in case they do actually do that...

I was talking with another collector earlier today and they opined that given the similarity between Obi-Wan's costumes in Episodes I, II and III, and the inclusion of at least one hand gesture with the SHF that he never used in Episode I, there's a good chance they'll just bundle alternate heads with new figures down the line.

I had no plans to pick up Padawan Obi-Wan but I'm now thinking I should just in case they do actually do that...

I think they did a hell of a job on Obi-Wan

I wouldnt mind the ep2 head packed with something else, since ep1 and 2 are similar outfits, but ep3s is too different, they would have to at least repaint the body a bit.

I wouldnt mind the ep2 head packed with something else, since ep1 and 2 are similar outfits, but ep3s is too different, they would have to at least repaint the body a bit.

You're right didn't realize

TPM

AOTC

ROTS

Figuarts was going for this with the hand options

Yeah, they will likely keep the same hand set for later, they do that often in the dragonball line with slight retools of the same character. Goku came with one specific hand that he doesnt use until later in the show, so yeah :p

Guaranteed they will reuse as much as they can for ep3 Obi; they can repaint Lukes lightsaber and remold a blue blade, and reuse the hands.

a better idea how the eyes through off the sculpt...very quickly done with painter, but darkening the eyes makes a big difference

macewindu.jpg

Back