S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say he comes with plenty tbh. Lightsaber, two faces, helmet, training ball and laser deflection. Thats more than most figuarts.

Yep, great load out, plus the cloak and hat wouldn't be cloth anyways and people would still complain... glad they stuck with simplicity

I would say he comes with plenty tbh. Lightsaber, two faces, helmet, training ball and laser deflection. Thats more than most figuarts.

Yeah, but it would be nice to see his rifle, binoculars, maybe even his landspeeder.

Maybe make his other hair with the goggles.

Phasma arrived yesterday. Nice figure, don't think it deserves the flak it's received - but the silver finish isn't as flawless as the white on the troopers and the cape is a complete sack of rubberised wank. Will definitely be making my own somehow.

Phasma arrived yesterday. Nice figure, don't think it deserves the flak it's received - but the silver finish isn't as flawless as the white on the troopers and the cape is a complete sack of rubberised wank. Will definitely be making my own somehow.

Rubberized wank that's an interesting term :lol

Also....is there a general consensus here yet between which droids to go for....I know sh figuarts and mafex have them both soon....but judging from phasma, mafex do shiny metal better....agreed? Want to get my pre order in if most of you agree....thanks

Back