S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. So many good memories watching WCW as a kid. DDP was always a favorite.

funny how people think that Scott Hall started in WCW with the NWO, he actually was the Diamond Stud first in WCW with DDP before he went to the WWF and became Razor Ramon and before that Hall was in AWA. :wink1:

It's kind of ironic that when Hall returned to WCW as the outsider they set up some great feuds with DDP and his former protege :lol

funny how people think that Scott Hall started in WCW with the NWO, he actually was the Diamond Stud first in WCW with DDP before he went to the WWF and became Razor Ramon and before that Hall was in AWA. :wink1:

It's kind of ironic that when Hall returned to WCW as the outsider they set up some great feuds with DDP and his former protege :lol

Yeah. Remember Kevin Nash's early run in WCW? What was his name? Vinnie vegas? So bad!. One of my favorite DDP moments is when he put on the NWO shirt, shakes scott hall's hand and then pulls him in for the Diamond cutter.

Yeah. Remember Kevin Nash's early run in WCW? What was his name? Vinnie vegas? So bad!. One of my favorite DDP moments is when he put on the NWO shirt, shakes scott hall's hand and then pulls him in for the Diamond cutter.

DDP and non NWO/NWO macho man matches were classics. I think what is even worse than Vinnie Vegas was the Undertaker being " Mean Mark " in the WCW or I think it might have been NWA at the time :lol

I think one of favorite feuds with the NWO is when a jacked up bandaged DDP wearing elbow pads and jeans were fighting with the NWO, good times

Monday Night Wars were classics, especially how Nitro would always end in brawls with WCW and NWO in the ring where A non talking Sting would swoop down from the rafters

I loved it when Tony Schiovane would say " There's Sting..wait We're out of time! " or " There goes Sting..or Sting is leaving and so are we...goodnight everybody! " and sometimes you can hear Heenan say No we can't be

Bischoff was a genius with storylines back then
P

Last edited:
Is that WWE section or star wars sh figuarts section ? you guys digressing please care.

You know, if you are going to try calling someone out, you really should make sure your comment makes sense man...

I do agree though, not really the place for wrestling convos.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Here we go folks, reviews of Darth Maul and Obi-wan. Consider these the last of the "bulk" reviews on my channel and for it to go back to a video a week.

Hey guys. I'm yeswanth mocharla. I'm relatively new here. First of all, I thank everyone here. This thread is sick. Then moving on, I got my kylo ren (figuarts) today. I noticed that he has loose waist and head (not neck) joint. When I bend his waist too much backwards it's just popping off. Is this only for me or a common issue?? I'm worried. And how can I tight those joint??
Thank you. :)

You know, if you are going to try calling someone out, you really should make sure your comment makes sense man...

I do agree though, not really the place for wrestling convos.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sorry guys I realized I went overboard with references. I was going to comment next that we better get back on track with topic of this thread :slap

Hey guys. I'm yeswanth mocharla. I'm relatively new here. First of all, I thank everyone here. This thread is sick. Then moving on, I got my kylo ren (figuarts) today. I noticed that he has loose waist and head (not neck) joint. When I bend his waist too much backwards it's just popping off. Is this only for me or a common issue?? I'm worried. And how can I tight those joint??

Hey Welcome and thanks the interest in Figuarts!

Yes the waist was designed with a huge gap between the torso and the bottom waist. I think they did this so the material which is a thicker type vinyl or plastic for the robes can pose fluently, meaning you can still get him in deep stances with the plastic robes. The gap however is too large that you do the ab crunch it pops out to the extra space in-between and because the waist ball joint is extremely tight to secure stability from the chest to the legs.

Guys, captain phasma is released. Just receive email notification from Nippon Yasan. Ordered 3 lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow my Instagram: mirai_ernest

Same experience here. Fresh out of box I bend him slightly least pop off. I guess this is for his signature "hunch-back" pose. Haha!

I got one coming from HLJ. Wonder when they'll get theirs.

Wooh! U r lucky to get them at a discounted price. Mine is above retail ><! But I think there is a market for SHF line haha!

Back