S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The unshockingly predictable happened.

As I was opening my SHF Obi Wan, immediately switched his hands to grip hands and went for the Blue lightsaber.

I'd read that the pommel is very easy to lose, so I VERY VERY gingerly removed it so as not to have it fly across the room. Successfully I remove it, and being sure to have a good grip on it, held it firmly in between my index finger and thumb. Turns out I was holding it way too tight, because my grip made the pommel not only slip, but shoot out into the abyss that is my carpet. somewhere beside or possibly into a giant pile of laundry.

F$%^.

Does Bandai replace parts? I know Medicom is really good with that, but I'm not sure about Bandai's policies regarding part replacement.

Ordered two Lukes on ebay for 66.90 each free shipping. I THINK, I saved myself waiting on the release. It's like my soul is set free or something.

Ordered two Lukes on ebay for 66.90 each free shipping. I THINK, I saved myself waiting on the release. It's like my soul is set free or something.

Thanks SO much for the heads-up! I will order one of them tonight, as I agree with you- this takes the pressure off of waiting until it actually gets re-released. The eBay gift card I have that will more than cover the cost of the figure is a bonus, too!

Thanks for the heads up! Ended up getting both Luke & Phasma from mykombini after finding them on eBay (just worked out cheaper for me to buy in Yen from their site rather than via eBay). Like cbulas1 said, such a relief!

Now I have to slow down! Bought 5 of these in a month now! Wish I'd jumped on this line sooner as playing catch up is expensive! The minute I opened my first (Vader) I was hooked. Got Maul coming for Valentines and FO Riot Trooper on pre-order. Can't wait to have them all in hand! Looking forward to Han, Chewie and the droids, hope they come up for pre-order soon!

P
Thanks for the heads up! Ended up getting both Luke & Phasma from mykombini after finding them on eBay (just worked out cheaper for me to buy in Yen from their site rather than via eBay). Like cbulas1 said, such a relief!

Now I have to slow down! Bought 5 of these in a month now! Wish I'd jumped on this line sooner as playing catch up is expensive! The minute I opened my first (Vader) I was hooked. Got Maul coming for Valentines and FO Riot Trooper on pre-order. Can't wait to have them all in hand! Looking forward to Han, Chewie and the droids, hope they come up for pre-order soon!

Where have you pre-ordered the Riot Trooper from?

The confession.
7e54c628be7f64701b3236c50102f10a.jpg

The assault of Jakku.
95a7b3fabecc756b68e5cc7fb7690bd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow my Instagram: mirai_ernest

I'm deliberating the purchase of ROTJ Luke & Vader but find myself reluctant because of the latter's scale relative to Luke and the rest of the line. Despite Vader's disproportion, is it a worthwhile purchase? I could always wait for Bandai to revisit the character but I'm impatient.

I'm not interested in the MAFEX version, nor Hasbro's abysmal effort.

If you are referring to SHF line Darth Vader, I will think it has been hugely overpriced; more so unimaginable for the one that came with the bonus diorama. stand.

I'm deliberating the purchase of ROTJ Luke & Vader but find myself reluctant because of the latter's scale relative to Luke and the rest of the line. Despite Vader's disproportion, is it a worthwhile purchase? I could always wait for Bandai to revisit the character but I'm impatient.

I'm not interested in the MAFEX version, nor Hasbro's abysmal effort.

Well the Mafex is the best option but if you really don't want it, then there's not much you can do. I wouldn't wait on them redoing Vader, let alone upscaling him. Tamashii isn't the type of company to do that sort of thing and in their eyes, Vader is perfectly fine the way he is. The Mafex isn't all that bad and looks fantastic with the Figuarts and is even cheaper.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Take a look at reviews of the Mafex Vader (including mine ;) ) and see if you change your mind. Figuarts Vader really isnt worth it, the Mafex isnt as good quality wise but he is cheaper and far more accurate in height and certain details.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just received my shf obi-wan yesterday and liking it so far.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Just received my shf obi-wan yesterday and liking it so far.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

I just so happened to order 2 today! Did yours come with the forehead paint defect as seen in the others? That's all I'm really worried about...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back