S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took a week for AmiAmi to ship out my clone troopers and and it's now heading into day 11 of them being in transit.

skeleton.jpg

I also cancelled my preorders for Kylo and a FO Stormtrooper. Between the leaks confirming TFA is everything I didn't want it to be and the industrial-scale hype machine Disney have wheeled into action making it literally inescapable, I'm already sick of it :lol

I'll probably put that money towards Episode II Obi-Wan and Episode IV Luke and Han instead.

Dunno, but, I'd consider it unlikely. Tamashii's track record doesn't support it I think.

Idk I'd say it's pretty likely they'd do that. Sure they may not be very consistent with other lines (like DBZ) but they seem to be diving headfirst into Star Wars. The line is still in its infancy and already is one of their largest lines if you consider the prototypes and amount of characters released so far in such a small period of time. Chewie and Han would be an absolute goldmine if they were released together.

Thinking about it now, as a whole, Tamashii's been making smarter decisions. Take for example DBZ and how they released the RoF and DBS releases together and even the Androids. They'll likely do the same for this line.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Plastic Bateman, that's pretty weird, I usually get my stuff from them in a week or week and a half, and I'm a third world country with unreliable postal service.

The Kylo and FO trooper look pretty good. I'm just wondering 2 things though:

1. Why does Kylo come with 2 hilts? From what I can see they look identical. Maybe one has a peg hole and the other doesn't? Does he get 2 in the film?

2. Why doesn't the FO Trooper have his Blaster Pistol? Even the Hasbro figure came with one. And considering the Clone Trooper came with his long and short Rifles, I'm not sure why they didn't include the Pistol with this one... plus the clone trooper came with 4 sets of hands, the FO Trooper only has 3.

Wow dig the new box by SHF on Kylo and troopers :clap

The HT looks a little better without the hood, but I know the SHF articulation will make up for it

Just waiting for my shipping update from AmiAmi, should be soon :clap

Why does Ren come with two hilts? :dunno

Preorder date for windu isn't even up on tamashiis site yet. They always give a preorder date shortly after putting them on the main site. I'm thinking it will be up next week.
2015?12?????????? | ????

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I was hoping someone could help me out. Has anyone pre ordered the s.h. Figuarts darth Vader re-issue from amiami? I just received my request for payment and shipping is $40us for Two figures. I emailed them to see why it was so much and they are telling me that both figures come out to 2.9kg (6.4 lbs) once packed.

I looked it up and a few sites have each figure at 222g (.49 lbs). Can someone who has the figure confirm the weight? $40 for SAL seems ridiculous considering my two mauls came to under $10

I was hoping someone could help me out. Has anyone pre ordered the s.h. Figuarts darth Vader re-issue from amiami? I just received my request for payment and shipping is $40us for Two figures. I emailed them to see why it was so much and they are telling me that both figures come out to 2.9kg (6.4 lbs) once packed.

I looked it up and a few sites have each figure at 222g (.49 lbs). Can someone who has the figure confirm the weight? $40 for SAL seems ridiculous considering my two mauls came to under $10

Yeah, that is way too high of a weight. I don't have the Vader, but there is no way the individual figure and it's packaging weigh any more than like 1 pound. Even being ultra-generous and saying they weigh 2 pounds, that's 4 pounds for both figures. Then taking the shipping box and packing material into account, there is no way that they add an additional 2.4 pounds.

Heck, I just got in a package that had 12 large NECA figures, and the entire package weight was only 9 pounds.

The detailing on Kylo's helmet is very impressive.

I was thinking of getting some dynamic stands for my SW Figuarts, for action pose purposes. Are these the best option?

Also, I'd like to highlight how impressed I am the stability of these figures. Hasbro take note! Actually, Hasbro should take a lot of notes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450350077.665096.jpg

Yeah, they screwed up my shipping calculation as well. I sent them an email and they'll be making the adjustment.

Can i ask, does anyone know anyplace selling Captain Phasma besides eBay? I guess shes sold out everywhere. Im so sad I missed her. its the only one I missed. If anyone bought two or more and wants to sell her when she comes out, keep me in mind :)

thanxxx u :)

I'm super pleased with Kylo! Mine is ready for payment at Ami but weirdly separate shipping from the troopers. Gonna email and ask them to combine.

Can i ask, does anyone know anyplace selling Captain Phasma besides eBay? I guess shes sold out everywhere. Im so sad I missed her. its the only one I missed. If anyone bought two or more and wants to sell her when she comes out, keep me in mind :)

thanxxx u :)

I'd watch the film first, you may find that you don't want her!!!

Okay. One thing that bugs me is that no one does lightsabers correctly. Not bandai, not hasbro, not revoltech, not even hot toys, no one. It always looks like a translucent piece of plastic. Why? Lightsaber blades are not translucent, in fact, they're not even a saturated color. Look at Luke's saber, glowing nearly white with, uh, light. Only the aura of the blade is really blue.

tumblr_lyq8hegDnz1rnfw1bo1_500.gif

Some of you guys know how Frankie (canofbeams) does his blast fx, with the white cores and the translucent color plastic on the outside? That should be how everyone does lightsabers. It would look ****ing wizard.

Btw, I wonder if Frankie would create some lightsaber blades...

Yeah, they screwed up my shipping calculation as well. I sent them an email and they'll be making the adjustment.

I just paid for my 3 Kylo's @ AMIAMI and EMS was only $16 so for the 3 it was around $132.00 shipped should have them soon!

Back