S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome project! I used to think they looked dumb in the movie, but the Clone Wars changed that. That TFA Hot Toys display shows a very cool troop dropship...
Honestly the Clone Wars gave me such a higher respect for the prequels. The were good before but all the little details and side stories make the the universe. Im so glad for it, although I do wish they would continue it. I can't wait for the phase 2 trooper. Honestly my favorite looking trooper.

They've done Vader and his Stormtroopers, Kylo and the FO, and finally from the PT...

I think the only SW figuarts that'll be a miss (asides Vader) will be chewie. It'll be almost impossible to make those fur look good.
I dunno. I like what I see so far from those leaked pics. Looks to be the best 1/12 chewie at least, but I guess that's not saying much since the black series is mediocre at best.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I dunno. I like what I see so far from those leaked pics. Looks to be the best 1/12 chewie at least, but I guess that's not saying much since the black series is mediocre at best.

It will be sculpted better with details, and joints but it'll still look weird and toy like. Which is why I'm getting the HT ver for chewie. He looks like a shrunken down of the actual thing. I can't eve tell apart which is which from some photos.

It will be sculpted better with details, and joints but it'll still look weird and toy like. Which is why I'm getting the HT ver for chewie. He looks like a shrunken down of the actual thing. I can't eve tell apart which is which from some photos.
Yeah I see what you're saying. Will still be the best in that scale I think. The hot toys chewie turned out great. It looked like a disaster at first from the bad promo shots at different events, but turned out to be pretty awesome.

New to these figures. They look fantastic. Quick question, has there been a Boba Fett figure done yet? Would totally be down for a Fett.

While I'm very happy mace is going up for preorder, I was really hoping for a surprise force awakens character like Finn or Rey to be announced! Come on bandai, where's the hero's?

New to these figures. They look fantastic. Quick question, has there been a Boba Fett figure done yet? Would totally be down for a Fett.

Welcome. Closest we have so far is this:

If you don't mind a little work.

I really would prefer a Return of Jedi Boba, but this Empire version will have to do.:lightsabe

Back