S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro did that once for their McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper.

Thanks for looking that up. Yeah, that's kind of what I'm thinking. But with a clearer blue. Here's one of his fx. Imagine this as a lightsaber:

1.jpg

EDIT: I just sent Frankie a message and asked him if he's thought about making lightsaber blades compatible with sh figuarts lightsaber hilts.

My preorder is in the warehouse, they won't let me get another will they?

This guy built a ****ing lightsaber! It looks raw and unstable, kinda like Kylo's, how you'd expect a first generation lightsaber to look. Pretty neat.

Anyone here have the Black Series Darth Maul (with the cloak) and the Figuarts Maul? I kinda wanna get the BS to have one Maul with the cloak and the Figuarts without. I wanna see how they would look together. If they do end up making a Figuarts version I can simply replace the BS

Anyone here have the Black Series Darth Maul (with the cloak) and the Figuarts Maul? I kinda wanna get the BS to have one Maul with the cloak and the Figuarts without. I wanna see how they would look together. If they do end up making a Figuarts version I can simply replace the BS

The reviewer compares figuarts Maul to Black Series Maul at around the 13 minute mark.

My clone trooper is out for delivery. Now just to fight the urge to army build.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

My clone trooper is out for delivery. Now just to fight the urge to army build.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Bro I feel your pain. I'm going on and off about army building or not. My heart says yes but my wallet says ****** outta here

@Fat, thanks dude that was exactly what I was looking for. He and I have the same idea in mind. I may just wait for Figuarts to come out with one or just get a cloth robe from eBay to put on the current Maul. Hopefully they make a cloaked Maul soon, that's my favorite look of his

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

So riding along the Star Wars craze, I kind of feel like investing in some figuarts but (outside of their DBZ stuff) I'm completely new to this line. Are they generally good figures? How different are they to the black series figures? I hear people say the black series Vader is superior to the figuarts version.

To be honest I don't know how far into the line I'll go but I'm looking to get Kylo and the Storm trooper(s). But since I didn't pre-order I'm not sure if I'll ever get them. Are there any stores that ship to the UK?

nin nin game refusing to answer my emails on my order with these, had Luke/Vader/Maul/Kylo/Phasma all ordered.

Luke/Maul/Kylo in one, Vader and Phasma in another (charged twice for shipping on that one). They're refusing to send until Kylo is in stock. Pretty disgraceful considering I've paid shipping 3 times. Will definitely be disputing with PayPal at some point.

I'd prefer they give us farmboy luke, Bespin Luke and maybe even stormy Luke. But yeah, I'd buy old Luke too if they make him.

I really want Old Luke because I'm dying for Episode VIII to be released, and it's the only thing that will tide me over! :lol Empire Strikes Back is my favorite Star Wars movie, so I'll definitely get Bespin Luke if they made him.

@Fat, thanks dude that was exactly what I was looking for. He and I have the same idea in mind. I may just wait for Figuarts to come out with one or just get a cloth robe from eBay to put on the current Maul. Hopefully they make a cloaked Maul soon, that's my favorite look of his.

No prob, man. It's kinda hard to have them next to each other on a shelf, the difference is glaring. Btw, have you seen the figuarts Luke next to the Black Series Luke? It's embarrassing.

Bandai-SH-Figuarts-Luke-Skywalker-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Comparison.jpg

Back