S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you all see that Kylo will be released on December 16th? If you get ems shipping from a japanese or hong kong vendor he should be in time for xmas.

I thought Kylo had a 12/31 release date. Did they move it up?!? :yess: :pray:

I thought Kylo had a 12/31 release date. Did they move it up?!? :yess: :pray:

Makes sense don't you think to work with the film's release date. Don't be surprised if the Obi Wan and Phasma get bumped up as well. They want to sell these and Xmas time would be the perfect time when Bandai/Tamashi knows they can get increased sales.

Makes sense don't you think to work with the film's release date. Don't be surprised if the Obi Wan and Phasma get bumped up as well. They want to sell these and Xmas time would be the perfect time when Bandai/Tamashi knows they can get increased sales.

Yeah, hopefully they'll get them out to places like Amiami, HLJ and Hobby search early. It would be great to get these right around the movie release and before Xmas!

Yes! December is gonna be costly with 6 troopers and kylo coming, but I can't wait! More preorders please!

Yeah, hopefully they'll get them out to places like Amiami, HLJ and Hobby search early. It would be great to get these right around the movie release and before Xmas!

I won't doubt it. Japan does celebrate Xmas afterall but not fully in the religious sense but more of the festivities and material sense.

Hmmmm. December is stacking up.

Vader
3 Clones
3 Battle Droids
3 FO Troopers
Kylo Ren
HT Vader
HT Sandtrooper
HT FO Stormtrooper

There's not going to be much space under the Xmas tree as my rule is..... If its delivered in December it's from Santa!

Hmmmm. December is stacking up.

Vader
3 Clones
3 Battle Droids
3 FO Troopers
Kylo Ren
HT Vader
HT Sandtrooper
HT FO Stormtrooper

There's not going to be much space under the Xmas tree as my rule is..... If its delivered in December it's from Santa!

RIP wallet haha. I had to get out of the HT game..was getting too pricey to keep up for me. I love these figuarts though.

RIP wallet haha. I had to get out of the HT game..was getting too pricey to keep up for me. I love these figuarts though.

I'm staying in the game for now. It's going to ease up as I'm being selective and there aren't that many OT figures left that I want in 1/6 scale.

Tell me about it!

I think I have the following on preorder

4 Battle Droids
4 Clones
2 First Order Stormtroopers
2 Kylo Ren
1 Vader
1 Hot Toys Vader

I'm out the Hot Toys game after the Vader , it's over! I'd much rather collect SHF.

W
Tell me about it!

I think I have the following on preorder

4 Battle Droids
4 Clones
2 First Order Stormtroopers
2 Kylo Ren
1 Vader
1 Hot Toys Vader

Wish I had money to burn like you :thud:

Unless you got a good deal, the SHF alone are already over $200 retail without shipping :slap

I have some orders coming in Dec as well but I also have 10 people I have to shop for this Xmas. Might to cancel some orders. Not fair :gah:

All the Figuarts were $40 or under and the Hot Toys Vader I ordered awhile ago with a bunch of bonus points, which took the price down significantly. No more HT for me moving forward though!

**** yeah, you'd think a toy company would space their own releases out. I dunno how to keep up with Hot Toys.
I'm leaving TFA completely out now, Obi-wan, Luke and Leia are on my waitlist till around April. The pilots have been cancelled and I think my Medicom Jango & Vader and SS Fett are going to have to be good enough for me.

Over the last month I got hit with Deadpool, Maria Hill, Space trooper and Luke in disguise.
And I still have Han & Chewie and Stormie 2-pack to arrive locally for payment... Christmas huh!

Another image of Obi & one with the recent releases:

23187179832_25c4334578_z.jpg

abbd2fc6.jpg

Sources: Toho.seesaa & Hacchaka.

Back