S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANH Luke Skywalker S.H. Figuarts

12075062_173219956354995_8495452617192049835_n.jpg

So our upcoming list looks like

TPM
Mace Windu
Qui Gon
Maul Speeder

AOTC
Jango
Geonosis battle droid
Super battle droid

ROTS
Grievous

ANH
Luke
Han
R2
3PO

ESB

ROTJ
Jabba

12 items.

I had to look it up, apparently his first appearance was TPM?

Yeah dude I'm just thinking his role was more significant in episode 2?

Was there any change in his costume from
Episode 1-2?

I don't really know :lol I just kinda think they'll do him from episode 2.

Yeah dude I'm just thinking his role was more significant in episode 2?

Was there any change in his costume from
Episode 1-2?

I don't really know :lol I just kinda think they'll do him from episode 2.

Did he ever change outfits? I always thought he wore the same thing across the entire 3 films. :lol

TPM
Mace Windu
Qui Gon
Maul Speeder

AOTC
Jango
Geonosis battle droid
Super battle droid

ROTS
Grievous

ANH
Luke
Han
R2
3PO

ESB

ROTJ
Jabba

12 items.

I'm surprised ROTJ Boba isn't on that list. With all the other companies releasing their ESB Boba's, I was hopeful SHF would do ROTJ, and soon.

TPM
Mace Windu
Qui Gon
Maul Speeder

AOTC
Jango
Geonosis battle droid
Super battle droid

ROTS
Grievous

ANH
Luke
Han
R2
3PO

ESB

ROTJ
Jabba

12 items.

I had to look it up, apparently his first appearance was TPM?

I imagine Mace will be from Episode II, especially if the Jango has the option for the backpack from the arena.

Windu didn't see any action in TMP so I imagine he will come as he looked in AOTC/ROTS with his purple Lightsaber (it was different in TPM and his costume was slightly different too I think)

Wonder what will come from ESB; maybe a Boba, Luke in either his Bespin or pilot outfits?

Yea I was wondering the same thing about no pics?? Do they not allow pics of the Star Wars stuff? I'm seeing tons from all the other stuff there.

Windu didn't remove his robe and had a Blue Lightsaber in TPM. AotC is wheb he removes his cloak, gets the purple lightsaber and kills Jango.

Were getting Aotc Windu back up by seeing AotC Obi-Wan and Jango as well unless they did something wired and gave us TCW Windu.

I would do moderately bad things for an SHF ESB pilot Luke...

Hahaha, hes on my "hope for" list from both Figuarts and Hot Toys especially as HT are unlikely to do another Bespin duel Luke but the Snowspeeder pilot Luke at least used his lightsaber and it wouldn't be beyond reason to give us an optional helmet HS at whichever scale.

Back