S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that Kenobi looks awesome! Shoot, did I PO him?! I have to look through the swarm of pre order emails to check.:lol:panic:

So our upcoming list looks like

TPM
Mace Windu
Qui Gon
Maul Speeder

AOTC
Jango
Geonosis battle droid
Super battle droid

ROTS
Grievous

ANH
Luke
Han
R2
3PO

ESB

ROTJ
Jabba

12 items.

Welp. I now need Kenobi and Maul.

Multiples of the Battle Droids and Supers.

Grievous x100000

Jango

C-3PO, Han, Luke....

I definatley like Figuarts more than the Black Series now if these all end up coming true.

I need some good sites to pre order at. What is the cheapest and fastest site to get these from?

Found a link through some redditing that indicated that Jango may be referring to the stylized movie realization, so proceed with caution

Welp. I now need Kenobi and Maul.

Multiples of the Battle Droids and Supers.

Grievous x100000

Jango

C-3PO, Han, Luke....

I definatley like Figuarts more than the Black Series now if these all end up coming true.

I need some good sites to pre order at. What is the cheapest and fastest site to get these from?

Ladies and gentleman... we got him

Found a link through some redditing that indicated that Jango may be referring to the stylized movie realization, so proceed with caution

I collect the Movie Realization line too so either outcome would be a win. The idea was to turn Jango and young Boba into Lone Wolf and Cub. That to me would actually be way better than a straight foward Jango figure.

Let's hope for both though.

I read this as well, so I'd hold my breath for those who were excited for a normal SHF Jango (for now). I mean, him being referred to as "ronin Jango" at the con practically confirms this. Still, I always loved the Movie Realization figures and I've been wanting to hear news of what happened to the "Lone Wolf and Cub" Jango/Boba as well as kimono Leia and oni Maul.

Definitely going to nab two of Grievous though. :yess:

Cool reveals, but I'm more of a OT guy so these releases will just save me a lot of money for awhile. I was interested in Jango (mostly if he would come with an unmasked head), but it looks like he will be the realization type of figure. Plus it would be kind of weird to get a SHF Jango first instead of Boba first.

Guys i want to get into this line but i have a few questions, can anyone help?

What's the difference between the Bandai S.H.Figuarts and the KAIYODO Revoltech? Different companies but what about quality, etc.

Are the Figuarts liable to counterfeit versions? Lots of these figures from the far east seem to have fakes made. Was looking at some Figma figures and they turned out to be fakes! Is there a way to tell if there are fake ones?

Is there anywhere online with a checklist/gallery? I couldn't find one on Rebelscum.

Finally what's the best place to buy the real deal apart from eBay and BBTS? Preferably in UK/Europe.

Thanks!

Guys i want to get into this line but i have a few questions, can anyone help?

What's the difference between the Bandai S.H.Figuarts and the KAIYODO Revoltech? Different companies but what about quality, etc.

Are the Figuarts liable to counterfeit versions? Lots of these figures from the far east seem to have fakes made. Was looking at some Figma figures and they turned out to be fakes! Is there a way to tell if there are fake ones?

Is there anywhere online with a checklist/gallery? I couldn't find one on Rebelscum.

Finally what's the best place to buy the real deal apart from eBay and BBTS? Preferably in UK/Europe.

Thanks!

I'm In the uk buddy and I order direct from Japan. It's your best bet. Try AmiAmi.com and hobbylinkjapan.com they are the two best sites. The price is really cheap, around £25-30 per fig, cheap EMS shipping, and even if you get stung on customs, which isn't every time, it's still cheaper than going the eBay route.

Seriously consider Japan mate. I had my reservations but once you do it once it's fine. I have all my current pre orders and future orders from amiami.

Last edited:
Someone from Rebelscum has more descriptive info of what was on display! No Qui-Gon but there was a Chewie!

"Mace Windu is getting an SHF, same case, printed face, so really good likeness of Samuel L Jackson.

Tatooine Luke, same case. In the main display he was shown barebones, but in another cabinet it had him with his jedi training helmet and an effect part of the training droid firing a shot and him deflecting it with his Lightsaber. Very good likeness of Ep IV Mark Hamill.

Chewbacca and Hansolo were also there. Chewbacca stands really tall and has an articulated mouth (!). For some reason Chewie and Han seem to look a little bigger than all the other Star Wars characters. Maybe it was just perspective or upscaled models.

Grievous is getting an SHF! Fully articulated at this point, carrying his four lightsabers in his fighting stance against Obi Wan, who is also getting an Episode II bearded release. There's a whole bunch of Episode II figures in the works. Jango Fett being the main point of interest, especially as he has swappable heads, Helmet or Head. C3PO Episode II is another, and finally a red Astronmech droid.

Jabba the Hut is getting an SHF. FULLY articulated. His tail is in sections a la Mewtwo. His arms are articulated, and his head appears to have some articulation too. His mouth also seems articulated. He's the Episode IV version, and looks slightly more like the ****** original CGI version as opposed to the HD one from the blue ray releases. (Just so happens I saw a comparison the day before so it was fresh in mind)

Most of the Battle Droid variations were there, along with Clone Trooper variations. There was also that other battle droid, the one that looks rather flat with blasters on his wrist. Not the rolling ones, the other types. Can't remember their name.

In terms of Movie Realization the only new one was Jango Fett. He's a straight repaint of Boba, but with two pistols."

Credit to Wondanon.

Back