S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would flip a table if they made a SHF Jar Jar, rather than Boba Fett or delay ANH Luke and Han.

t2zpt.jpg

Man, I'm really loving the Figuarts Star Wars line. Although Vader was not in scale, I love it a lot but SHF Luke is definitely my favorite. Hey, call me crazy, but wouldn't a SHF Episode 3 Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker) be a sweet release? I could even think of his accessories too:

2x Lightsaber (Active, Inactive)
7x Interchangeable Hands (2 Fist, 2 relaxed, 2 Lightsaber gripping, 1 Force Choke hand)
1x Interchangeable Robotic Arm
2x Heads (Relaxed hair, Wet crazy hair from the Mustafar duel)
2× Set of eyes (normal and sith eyes)

I think it could be a possible idea, but is that too many accessories?

Greatest figuart yet.

Hi guys. Got an email from Bandai today. The Scout and Speederbike have been delayed until March.

I knew it! SHF Jar Jar confirmed everybody! Say bye bye to our precious Scout Trooper, Speeder Bike and ANH Luke and Han, for now. Mesa ruin your hopes ana dreams.

By the way, if SHF Boba will gonna be out I think they should take note on the other Bobas (Black Series, Revoltech and Mafex) his pouches should not hinder his leg articulation and must have alternate heads: the canon face and the Jeremy Bulloch face.

Back