S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha, hes on my "hope for" list from both Figuarts and Hot Toys especially as HT are unlikely to do another Bespin duel Luke but the Snowspeeder pilot Luke at least used his lightsaber and it wouldn't be beyond reason to give us an optional helmet HS at whichever scale.

Yes to all of that. My most wanted hero figure and nobody's done one yet! I would buy a Hot Toys version instantly.

I'm definitely very curious to see it too, but I'm not buying it lol.

Btw, the reason we don't have descent images yet is because orbital frame hasn't com e by here yet lol. He finds that **** like no other.

Got this guy a couple days ago. The Bandai model kit stormtrooper. Not a figuart, but I'm very pleased with the quality and articulation.

20151027_094945.jpg

Well I've been seeing more people outside of this forum mention AOTC Obi-Wan, Jabba, and Grievous.

So those three are most definitely not just rumors anymore. :yess:

Also from what I gather, I think the lack of pics are to do with the fact that the new characters were banned from being photographed.

Well I've been seeing more people outside of this forum mention AOTC Obi-Wan, Jabba, and Grievous. So those three are most definitely not just rumors anymore. :yess

I believe the protos exist, but with their non-handling of ANH Luke and Han and their reputed M.O., I'll call these 'unconfirmed' until I see a pre-order.

Because SHF likes to tease. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the protos exist, but with their non-handling of ANH Luke and Han and their reputed M.O., I'll call these 'unconfirmed' until I see a pre-order.

Because SHF likes to tease. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually to be brutally honest, Bandai generally likes to tease and at the very worst, not deliver on certain SHF they've announced/showcased.

I just hope this doesn't ever happen for Star Wars. :pray:

Well I've been seeing more people outside of this forum mention AOTC Obi-Wan, Jabba, and Grievous.

So those three are most definitely not just rumors anymore. :yess:

Also from what I gather, I think the lack of pics are to do with the fact that the new characters were banned from being photographed.

I wanna see pics

Holy ****

MACE?

SUPER BATTLE DROID?

GRIEVOUS?????

Kenobi AOTC???

Actual friggin PT LOVE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

original

Back