S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

It sounds like they are just updating their description from "weapon " to "Lightsaber." Probably nothing to worry about.

I got that as well and I simply lol'd.

I think they accidentally listed "Weapon" separately where "Lightsaber x3" was already referring to the triple-bladed lightsaber. :lol

More info
Obi-wan kenobi (Episode II) and Grievous S.H. Figuarts, Jabba the Hutt(Episode IV) and Jango Fett. Pictures soon

New figures sound cool but where's the new hope Han and Luke? Those are the ones I really want! Not to mention c 3po and R2.

More info
Obi-wan kenobi (Episode II) and Grievous S.H. Figuarts, Jabba the Hutt(Episode IV) and Jango Fett. Pictures soon

i know why this makes some unhappy (yeh I wanna see ANH Han and Luke too... and an ESB Luke too pretty please) but the ones in bold along with Mace have me interested!

I should really track down and sell all my Hasbro AOTC figures, if I get rid of them all it may even pay for a single Figuart version :lol:rotfl

Way too much prequel love...��

Kinda makes sense though, everyone will be concentrating on the new film(s) and the OT when it comes to toys and collectibles leaving a market share for people who wouldn't mind adding PT stuff to their collection. Plus its Japan, Japanese love robots and the PT had BattleDroids.

Where are these photos coming from btw?

This gives me pause. I was completist on this line but ... that's a lot of PT, and Jabba?? I didn't think they'd start going this deep. I may have to go home and re-think my life.

Darth Maul
Obi Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Battle Droids
(Mace Windu - unconfirmed)
(Qui Gon Jinn - unconfirmed)
(Sith Speeder - unconfirmed)

Clone Troopers Phase I
(Obi Wan Kenobi AOTC - unconfirmed)
(Jango Fett - unconfirmed)
(Super Battle Droid - unconfirmed)
(Red Battle Droid - unconfirmed)

(General Grievous - unconfirmed)

Stormtrooper
(R2D2 & C3PO - unconfirmed)
(Luke Skywalker ANH - unconfirmed)
(Han Solo ANH - unconfirmed)
(Han & Luke Troopers / “Sneaks”? - unconfirmed/rumour)

Shadow Trooper (Ex.)

Darth Vader ROTJ w/ diorama base + re-issue
Luke Skywalker ROTJ + re-issue
Scout w/ Speeder (Ex.)
(Jabba The Hutt - unconfirmed)

Kylo Ren
Captain Phasma
First Order Stormtrooper

^That escalated quickly.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong though. While the OT is the best one, I'll fully support this line. They are doing such a great job and I want to see everything made! They got me.

Back