S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R2, 3PO and Maul's speeder have been displayed in a few places recently, which is pretty much confirmation as it see it.

ANH Luke and Han were shown once, but that's over a year ago now, so who knows what's happening with them.

Qui-Gon appeared on a list somewhere, so file that under rumour.

All I know is that my Jedi Luke is getting lonely. I need the droids!

So for the S.h. Figuarts Star Wars line, what as been confirmed/rumored?

So far the figures confirmed with an available shipping date are:

-Kylo Ren (December 2015)
-First Order Stormtrooper (December 2015)
-Shadow Trooper (I believe this exclusive will be released by the end of this year)
-Episode 1 Obi-Wan Kenobi (January 2016)
-Captain Phasma (February 2016)
-Battle Droid (I've seen 2 dates for this, either it will be released in November 2015 or in March 2016)
-Phase 1 Clone Trooper (Same with Battle droid, either in November 2015 or March 2016)
-Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper (March 2016)

Seen but not yet with an announced shipping date

-R2-D2 and C-3P0 2-pack
-ANH Luke Skywalker
-ANH Han solo
-Darth Maul's Speeder

Rumored- None really so far as an official intent to make, but Boba Fett and Chewbacca are pretty heavily wanted.

Does any of the accessories from the black series storm troopers fit on on there s.h. counterparts?

Does any of the accessories from the black series storm troopers fit on on there s.h. counterparts?

As far as weapons go, the SHF Trooper is slightly smaller, but the black series weapons look pretty good if they were to hold them. As far as the Sandtrooper accessories go, the pauldron and shoulder ammo pouch should be able to fit on a SHF Trooper (although you would have to pop off the head to put the pauldron on), but the backpack would not fit due to there being no hole to plug it into.

Hello everyone
Qui-gon Jin figuarts was showed in Tamashii Nation 2014 when was showed the line at first.

In this event had six showcases in one of them were showed Qui-Gon Jin and Obi-Wan fighting with Darth Maul. In other the image of all of us known Luke jedi and Han Solo, in other showcase Luke and Han ANH, in other Luke fighting with Darth Vader, in other the scout trooper and speeder bike and finally in other Darth Vader with 2 stormtroopers

67e9268e.jpg

11934977_157241191286205_9001240156429428226_n.jpg

Regards

In the third showcase at the left (The first near the left door)you can see the figure of Obi-wan

Hey Fan, haven't seen you in a while! Still collecting dbz?

That's awesome though, I didn't know qui-gon was shown!

However as I can tell you from experience smudger that tamashii displaying stuff is definitely NOT a confirmation. It's better than seeing nothing obviously, but they will make actual figures as diorama for displays with things they do release. Qui-Gon could easily never be released even though his proto was shown once. Especially if they clearly don't want his photo out there.

Yes, I´m still collecting DBZ figuarts. I forget my password and now i change it, i have a lot of customs to show of DBZ

I know that Qui-gon it´s a possibility that be released, but of this list has been released and announced only 6 figures (Maul, Vader, Scout trooper, Storm trooper, Obi-wan and Luke) I hope Qui-Gon don´t been Nappa in this Star Wars line.

To be "announced" of this list that were shown in Tamashii 2014:
-Qui-Gon
-Luke jedi
- ANH Han Solo
-Episode IV or V Han Solo

So far the figures confirmed with an available shipping date are:

-Kylo Ren (December 2015)
-First Order Stormtrooper (December 2015)
-Shadow Trooper (I believe this exclusive will be released by the end of this year)
-Episode 1 Obi-Wan Kenobi (January 2016)
-Captain Phasma (February 2016)
-Battle Droid (I've seen 2 dates for this, either it will be released in November 2015 or in March 2016)
-Phase 1 Clone Trooper (Same with Battle droid, either in November 2015 or March 2016)
-Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper (March 2016)

Seen but not yet with an announced shipping date

-R2-D2 and C-3P0 2-pack
-ANH Luke Skywalker
-ANH Han solo
-Darth Maul's Speeder

Rumored- None really so far as an official intent to make, but Boba Fett and Chewbacca are pretty heavily wanted.

I see that sites like Big in Japan (Sold out)) put up preorders for the Shadow Trooper. What other sites are selling him?

Need more ANH and ESB figures because as it stands now, I don't have any. Qui- Gon can wait. I am also good on TFA.:lecture

Tbh, gotta admit, less and less happy with SHF Kylo as time passes. But if protagonists turn out to be fan faves they should definitely make those. Mainly Rey and Finn.

I think they're holding other TFA releases back because their accessories could be spoilers. But there should definitely be 2 protagonists released who matche up with Kylo and Phasma, if TFA is successful. And maybe a flame trooper or snow trooper.

Also think they should just release qui-gon and close of TPM with that. Then come summer start riding the OT wave. :rock:

Why is Kylo so criticized? It looks waaay better than the BS one and on par with SHF average quality. Or so it looks.

Agreed! The figure is excellent, the only criticism I'd put out is the hood. Hasbro's Kylo is junk IMO

Agreed! The figure is excellent, the only criticism I'd put out is the hood. Hasbro's Kylo is junk IMO
Why the hood though? For not draping exactly like in the pics? I like how it drapes myself. The Hasbro one is cloth and it still drapes odd.

The Kylo SHF looks so vanilla to the point of being inoffensive. Maybe that's why? :lol
I don't see how that's the case at all.

I don't know, I guess just don't see the reason for the unconformity, to me it looks right on par with the rest of their releases and above American manufactures as is usual with imports.

Back