S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They better give Phasma a big part in the film with all the hype around her figures. In the poster she was in a tiny image :lecture

Someone offered me to trade one extra Maul I have for BS Vader and Kylo, is it worth it? I consider those 2 some of the very very few decent Hasbro figures.

Might be ok, maybe you should have them show you pics of their figures to see if the condition is alright, or did they say they aren't open

Might be ok, maybe you should have them show you pics of their figures to see if the condition is alright, or did they say they aren't open
Yeah they're new, I'll ask for pics. He's a trustworthy guy though.

Depends on how much you paid for the Maul. I've seen Kylo online for as cheap as like $17.50 to $19.99, and I've found him pretty easily in stores lately.

As far as Vader goes, from what i have seen he usually runs between $35 to $40. I personally prefer the model kit Vader (even the MAFEX Vader) over the BS one, as the QC on the helmet is very spotty (a lot of times it does not line up correctly with the rest of the mask) and sculpturally it is inaccurate.
Got him from Amiami at release, as far as I know it was the cheapest way to get him.

Both Kylo and Vader are kinda hard to get a retail price here in Mexico, they both go for $30-$40 each, should be fair deal, it's a hard decision for me because both would be place holders for the SHF Kylo and for when SHF eventually retools Vader :lol

Then I definitely wouldn't do it. Vader cant not be rereleased and if kylo is a hit car itll get a rerelease too. Whether maul will be rereleased I have more doubts on. Id say if you're going for value keepin shf maul is the better bet. Why did you buy a second one anyway? Seems like either for misb collecting or value. Both cases I wouldn't make the trade.

But my play is based on risks and compromises that might not pay off... It's my estimation, but your call.:p

You're right, Darth Maul is not going to be re-released, might come in handy for a more tricky trade later on.

I got 3 actually :lol one to play with, one to keep MIB and one extra just in case I had one with bad paint applications, but nope, all 3 came out perfect, so I ended up with one extra.

Mafex Vader has arrived at last

" I see you have constructed a new lightsaber "

Look what fits on the Mafex

Man, I'm getting more excited day by day for this film!

Also, from the trailer it seems like
Spoiler Spoiler:

Man, I'm getting more excited day by day for this film!

Also, from the trailer it seems like
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's what I was thinking.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, I did notice at least one scene with Kylo with his hood down. I'm kinda hoping the SHF figure has a removable (or at least easy to peel off) hood so we can re-create that...

Mafex Vader has arrived at last

" I see you have constructed a new lightsaber "

Look what fits on the Mafex

I KNEW it would fit. I hadn't taken the Figuarts head out of Lukes box yet, but I know it would be almost perfect scale wise. The two together really make the Mafex version VERY sweet as a 1/12 figure.

When does Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn hit? I know Obi-Wan is up for preorder with pics and everything, but what about Jinn?

Maul looks really, really good. The Obi-Wan does too. I want to see how well they can recreate this,

Stah Wahs.jpg

When does Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn hit? I know Obi-Wan is up for preorder with pics and everything, but what about Jinn?

Maul looks really, really good. The Obi-Wan does too. I want to see how well they can recreate this,

View attachment 218254
obi wan is scheduled for release in January, there is absolutely no word on qui gon yet. We all presume he is being made, I think there may have been a placard with his name on it at one of the figuarts displays at a convention, but there is no official word on him yet.

Obi does look fantastic, you're right. He is my Grail, so I'll take figures of him in any form. I have maul and it is unbelievably good for this scale, the quality, likeness and paint is exceptional.

On the obi wan preview pictures, you can see him fighting maul, and it looks amazing, so id imagine adding qui gon into the mix will make it look even better.

nki3tInw.jpg

DSC03542.jpg

Last edited:
Back