S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Maul is their best to date in terms of Likeness. I can't wait for TFA stuff and I'm curious as to what the next character will be in the ST.

What is anyone's guess as to who will be next in The Force Awakens lineup?

Tie fighter or shadow fighter pilot

Id like a flame trooper from TFA. Nice design. Of course a tie fighter pilot would be cool. Then let's get some good guys like Finn, Rey.

I'm hoping they do Finn and Rey. They've only made bad guys up to this point LOL. Not that I'm complaining, I love the dark side of the force

I'd love to see them release the droids and the Luke and Han that's already been revealed

Yeah what's up with that? Those were revealed about a year ago.

I know! What is up with that?
han luke.jpg

Ok, what rule did I break? I don't post much, but I'm not a newb to this site.

Ok, what rule did I break? I don't post much, but I'm not a newb to this site.

Tamashii use this will they/won't they release it tactic. gundam had it with master asia. dbz had it with goku AND nappa. kamen rider had it with kiva. etc....
those figures you saw may be the poster childs for star wars with this tactic. they could be released next year or 10 years... who knows....
master asia got shown in 2008 and got a release date in 2014.

I can see them releasing another TFA character since the movie will be fresh on people's minds.

Tamashii use this will they/won't they release it tactic. gundam had it with master asia. dbz had it with goku AND nappa. kamen rider had it with kiva. etc....
those figures you saw may be the poster childs for star wars with this tactic. they could be released next year or 10 years... who knows....

Jeez I hope not because I am mostly here because of those 2 figures.:gah:

You can bet they will release the droids sooner than later. They are going to ride that sweet BB-8 gravy train all the way to the bank.

As far as OT releases I'm sure we will get at least a couple over the next 6months to year. To me it seems like they are more concerned with aquiring likeness licenses on multiple human characters before they go all in.

Tamashii is a loose canon in terms of predictability. God knows me and many others have tried and sometimes against better judgement still do, but that's kinda all there is to say about it. They could do anything. NOTHING is certain until you see an official announcement. And that's not a 'will the sun go up tomorrow' level philosophical uncertainty, I'm talking about genuine uncertainty.

Take what Blood says – a man viscously traumatised by tamashii – to heart.

Ok, I wasn't going to get any PT figures, but all of these pictures of Maul have swayed me. I just ordered one, and it should be here soon. Darn it, now i'm gonna probably have to get Kylo Ren too...

I see! Well damn :rotfl

@ZE_501 forgot to reply to your stormie re to me, sorry. I see your points. I think it's a very personal and close call regarding what you like compared to what you're willing to spend. I speak from an odd pov regarding this because I don't army build and don't buy normal troopers of any kind. I guess hat obviously makes me biased relatively more toward something that doesn't cost much, because to me army building isn't worth much in the first place.

But you're right that, if it were, I might judge the BS Stormie harsher on its material quality than I do now.

Back