S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone will be fine. You can order Darth Maul right now and that thing was sold out until it was released. Am2 is just creating false hype they are going to make a ton of these and then a few months later they will release another wave.

Everyone will be fine. You can order Darth Maul right now and that thing was sold out until it was released. Am2 is just creating false hype they are going to make a ton of these and then a few months later they will release another wave.

Artificial hype? Could well be. But you're right, Maul came back and I can't imagine a TFA figure being that hard to find before the film even comes out.

Thats exactly what I told someone I know who was also looking out for her.

In other news, I noticed that Luke now has a "release date Feb 2016" tag and is no longer set as sold out, anyone know if pre-orders had reopened for him yet or that yet to happen?

Yeh I know, just curious to when he might be available to order again (get in early this time seeming the first time round I didn't even know about it till it was too late)

I woke up at 12:20 midnight and it was over at Ami2 and 1999, SOLD OUT lol. I was able to get 2 before CD Japan sold out and I've never seen CD Japan sellout so fast for an SH Figuarts figure. There's going to be a lot of angry people in morning, but as others have said, it will go in and out of stock from now until release day.

TFA stuff is popular (especially Captain Phasma), so it may not be the same situation as Maul.

Still there when I just checked again... gonna look so good flanked with the 2 Troopers I ordered, was going to have them with Kylo but think they will go better with making Phasma look even more badass (if that is possible)

DSC04485.jpg

MAEFX Stormtrooper was released today. From left to right: Black Series, MAEFX, Revoltech, and SHF

SHF blows it away in every way possible

Figuarts comes out there a lot better than I expected, very close 2nd, but I'm still giving this one to black series. It's their best release and the only gripe with it is the material quality and that teeny bit of a long neck. Mafex and Revoltech? No thanks.

If you're solely in SHF I'd still army build stormies with BS, this difference doesn't warrant the price difference to me, especially if you're buying more than two.

Figuarts comes out there a lot better than I expected, very close 2nd, but I'm still giving this one to black series. It's their best release and the only gripe with it is the material quality and that teeny bit of a long neck. Mafex and Revoltech? No thanks.

If you're solely in SHF I'd still army build stormies with BS, this difference doesn't warrant the price difference to me, especially if you're buying more than two.

I agree. Figuarts looks great there. When I look at mine in isolation, they look more like the animated Rebels troopers.

Black Series definitely wins the award for best headsculpt. But Figuarts beats it for poseability, glossy finish, paint apps, material quality and hidden joints.

Can't wait for Figuarts Sandtroopers.

Back