S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any penalty from HLJ if you have to cancel an order (i.e. can't afford it when it's time to pay). I know AmiAmi has that banning policy, is HLJ the same? I've ordered from there before but I've never had to cancel any order. I wanna know just in case I don't have funds when it's collection time.

Is there any penalty from HLJ if you have to cancel an order (i.e. can't afford it when it's time to pay). I know AmiAmi has that banning policy, is HLJ the same? I've ordered from there before but I've never had to cancel any order. I wanna know just in case I don't have funds when it's collection time.

nope, I just cancelled a few items yesterday, no issues

I've read that you can ignore payment for some amiami orders you don't want anymore, and if you're lucky, they'll let it slide.

Too afraid to try it out though :lol That's why I always PO first on HLJ when I doubt I'll keep a PO.

[...] These figures are gonna make me go bankrupt [emoji24]

I have SHF Star Wars coming in monthly from November to March right now. We've seen Shadowtrooper; Luke, Han and the droids, with Qui Gonn and Boba Fett being expected plus there was that Sith speeder of Maul's we saw, although that's not guaranteed they must know it'd sell...maybe as an exclusive or something.

This line could potentially have me on the hook for all 2016 and beyond. :panic:

I have SHF Star Wars coming in monthly from November to March right now. We've seen Shadowtrooper; Luke, Han and the droids, with Qui Gonn and Boba Fett being expected plus there was that Sith speeder of Maul's we saw, although that's not guaranteed they must know it'd sell...maybe as an exclusive or something.

This line could potentially have me on the hook for all 2016 and beyond. :panic:

That's the same situation I've got going for DBZ. Now I've added Star Wars into the fold knowing it was a slippery slope. Saying collecting is an addiction is an understatement [emoji44]

Good thing is that these releases are standard so I don't have to worry too much about snagging them now since they'll probably keep getting re-issues.

Now that I have Maul I NEED that speeder. I would hope they do the same for Boba and give us his ship. Just imagine them making TIE and X-Wing Fighters too. This line is gonna go on for YEARS. So many characters and accessories they could make...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Just pre-ordered Phasma at AmiAmi. Jedi Luke re-release is also up for pre-order.

Thanks for the heads up, homie. Big relief gettting in my PO for Phasma.
I may not know if any of the TFA characters will be any good in the movie but I like Star Wars more for it's design anyway. Kylo, FO Stormtrooper and Phasma ordered!!

Back