S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks almost like HT figure here, especially the Head:

nJ0tGIe.jpg
pic credit: rangerboard

So the face was 3d printed and painted? It would make sense considering the softness of the paint. In any case, the paint job looks so much better than any other figure I have at this scale.

Mine came in today and I can say, scale wise, it looks great with the black series. Not undersized like the figuarts vader. However, with the superior paint,it doesn't fit well with the non-helmeted black series figures. It is for this reason, I only plan on collecting helmeted characters in the black series and sticking with figuarts for the other characters.

So the face was 3d printed and painted? It would make sense considering the softness of the paint. In any case, the paint job looks so much better than any other figure I have at this scale.

Mine came in today and I can say, scale wise, it looks great with the black series. Not undersized like the figuarts vader. However, with the superior paint,it doesn't fit well with the non-helmeted black series figures. It is for this reason, I only plan on collecting helmeted characters in the black series and sticking with figuarts for the other characters.

if you look close you can see the paint apps are printed on, similar to hot toys joker dx 11

I should be getting mine next week. I'll post some pics and my thoughts then.

This is a new bench mark in terms of 6" figure / SHFiguarts to have likeness and paint job equivalent to 1/6 HT stuffs.

Hi! First time poster. Just want to ask those who have the SH Figurearts Luke how the figure quality is and what are the flaws if there are any? I'm starting to collect 6 inch Star Wars original trilogy figures and already have a Bespin Luke from the Black Series. My next project is jedi Luke and I am torn between this and this new Bandai figure. I just need more help to decide. I have had difficulty looking for reviews on it and have only seen these 3
????????:S.H.?????????????????????
S.H.Figuarts Luke Skywalker Review | Geeks.PH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cot7SbmxmFA

My pros for Black series are that there will be consistency for the figures and that they are readily available in the department store beside my workplace.

Hope to hear from you guys

I would say that the figuarts Luke is superior to the black series version in every way. It is like the difference between an early sideshow Star Wars figure and a current hot toys version. Most of the advanages of the figuarts figure can be seen in pictures and in posted videos. It looks like a much higher end collectible. As for the stuff you. Once in-hand, it has a nice weight, the joints are appropriately tight, it holds poses, and it does a goo job alternating between matte in the clothing and glossiness on the boots. The height is in scale Tien other black series figures. It goes well with them except that the paint job is so much better. The only downside is that it costs 2-3 times the cost of a black series figure. It is for this reason that I am going to only by the figuarts version when it is either an unhelmeted character or an important one (like vader).

Last edited:
Figuarts are far superior to the Hasbro offerings. The Black Series started out strong, but has since become a massive disappointment. Their 6" Vader is an embarrassment and is what caused me to give up collecting the line.

I would say that the figuarts Luke is superior to the black series version in every way. It is like the difference between an early sideshow Star Wars figure and a current hot toys version. Most of the advanages of the figuarts figure can be seen in pictures and in posted videos. It looks like a much higher end collectible. As for the stuff you. Once in-hand, it has a nice weight, the joints are appropriately tight, it holds poses, and it does a goo job alternating between matte in the clothing and glossiness on the boots. The height is in scale Tien other black series figures. It goes well with them except that the paint job is so much better. The only downside is that it costs 2-3 times the cost of a black series figure. It is for this reason that I am going to only by the figuarts version when it is either an unhelmeted character or an important one (like vader).

the figuarts luke is hard to get pose naturally. It mostly looks goofy but once you nail a pose it is fantastic. Really loving mine. Hope this line goes a long way.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet from Tamashii's Facebook...

11062099_916811698372595_2165737667440150425_n.jpg

the figuarts luke is hard to get pose naturally. It mostly looks goofy but once you nail a pose it is fantastic. Really loving mine. Hope this line goes a long way.

Absolutely agree. I hope Tamashii has great success with this line to the point where they have a fantastic variety of figures from each Episode.

Hi! First time poster. Just want to ask those who have the SH Figurearts Luke how the figure quality is and what are the flaws if there are any? I'm starting to collect 6 inch Star Wars original trilogy figures and already have a Bespin Luke from the Black Series. My next project is jedi Luke and I am torn between this and this new Bandai figure. I just need more help to decide. I have had difficulty looking for reviews on it and have only seen these 3
????????:S.H.?????????????????????
S.H.Figuarts Luke Skywalker Review | Geeks.PH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cot7SbmxmFA

My pros for Black series are that there will be consistency for the figures and that they are readily available in the department store beside my workplace.

Hope to hear from you guys

I'm getting mine in about a weeks time.

I'm guessing at this point in time is way too late to PO Darth Maul right? Is there any web store that still has them online or am I gonna have to wait to see if amiami or HLJ have some left when they drop?

Back