S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Still waiting for my shipping notification from Hobby Search. Pretty excited: Vader is waiting aboard the Death Star, flanked by two Storm Troopers!

I pre-ordered my Luke from the Toy Source, still no confirmation email of arrival or shipment. I tried contacting them regarding other products but never replied. Are they that hard to reach?

I pre-ordered my Luke from the Toy Source, still no confirmation email of arrival or shipment. I tried contacting them regarding other products but never replied. Are they that hard to reach?

Same here - have two on preorder from them. They are pretty reliable (ordered from them before) yet their communication leaves something to be desired. Also enquired about when they will receive the Luke figures without any response yet...though it's only been less than 24hours.

Well I got a cancellation notification from TFSource which is owned by Toy Source for Darth Vader stating they did not get enough quantity from Bandai, I hope the same thing doesn't happen to my Skywalker figure...

seems like his neck is a tad bit too long, hoping I can mod it... still super excited

In that one photo the legs seem to have more forward and up range-of-motion than shown in a recent video review. I've so far passed on all SHF Star Wars ... even this Luke, which looks pretty rad ... but eager to see in-hand pics here from Freaks.

I love this :lol

7-7.jpg

He looks good at like what, 1000% blown up. :lol

3-1.jpg

3-4.jpg

I just bought him. Should be getting mine next week, I hope!

seems like his neck is a tad bit too long, hoping I can mod it... still super excited

I think it's fine actually, since figuarts are still a bit stylised. This is prolly the best 6" Luke figure out there currently. Nothing can touch this in terms of pose ability, likeness and also paint job.

I think it's fine actually, since figuarts are still a bit stylised. This is prolly the best 6" Luke figure out there currently. Nothing can touch this in terms of pose ability, likeness and also paint job.

Oh, no denying that, The head just seems to sit too high on the neck, nothing my drill bit wont fix (hopefully)

Oh, no denying that, The head just seems to sit too high on the neck, nothing my drill bit wont fix (hopefully)

I think you'd need to cut a bit of the back hair as well, and maybe even loose some range of motions as the hair will get in the way as it get closer to the back of the neck.

I think this is a pretty good representatiom of what it'd look like in hand:

7-8.jpg

Tempted to get vader, just so I can do this pose now. :duh gonna try and see if I could fit the other alternate head on a stormy body and make a stormy Luke.

^ im happy I got Vader with that base, wasnt too interested in him before but now Im glad I set myself up a bit haha

Reviews for vader wasn't that good though rite. Especially with the plastic capes.

I hope they do farmboy, stormtrooper,dagobah with yoda, bespin, xwing and hoth Luke, as I can't see myself with the 1/6 variations of those. :lol

Reviews for vader wasn't that good though rite. Especially with the plastic capes.

I hope they do farmboy, stormtrooper,dagobah with yoda, bespin, xwing and hoth Luke, as I can't see myself with the 1/6 variations of those. :lol

the cape wasnt as bad as I thought theyd be, but theyre still plastic so yeah :lol

some of the first protoypes they showed were farmboy luke and Han, I'd love for Bandai to expand this line and Marvel so I could finally give up on Hot toys all together

These figures are WAY BETTER than anything Hasbro could ever hope to produce. So glad I sold all my 6" Black Series stuff (Hasbro really dropped the ball with that line). I'd rather collect these figures even though they are double the price.

7-7.jpg

the cape wasnt as bad as I thought theyd be, but theyre still plastic so yeah :lol

some of the first protoypes they showed were farmboy luke and Han, I'd love for Bandai to expand this line and Marvel so I could finally give up on Hot toys all together

Head is also a tad too small. It doesn't look like a guy wearing a helmet. Hopefully the'll do a 2.0 soon. I don't think they'd invest too much on this line though, since hasbro' blocking their sales in the US and that's where the majority of the market for these product are. But I hope I'm wrong though. Farmboy Luke and solo looks really good. Can't wait for them to release those.

These figures are WAY BETTER than anything Hasbro could ever hope to produce. So glad I sold all my 6" Black Series stuff (Hasbro really dropped the ball with that line). I'd rather collect these figures even though they are double the price.

7-7.jpg

I'm glad I didn't get into that line as well now. :lol

Back