S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see them continuing the cloth capes since a lot of their newer stuff has switched to that. The robes however I think should stay the way they are. If some of the new stuff starts using full on cloth, it'll make the older stuff look out of place. Honestly I don't think it would turn out that great either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quigon04_resize.jpg

Hasbro can't get their face scan technology fast enough.

But what is it with SH and their golden hair?

****ing finally.

1000117829_1.jpg

That looks undersized.

It does. The back of the seat should come up to his head, I think. Could just be how they sat him on there, though. Maybe just bent the knees more?

2iktzk5.png

I don't think he's pushed in all the way but... the plastic may be preventing that. Easy pass with the weird expressionless face.

RAki0jY.png

dk76aZM.png

What kind of idiot logic is this?

:) "I don't want it, passing"
:drool "You'll pray triple in April!!"

I assume you meant "pay", not "pray".....

When people see it in hand and it looks amazing and not out of scale, and then decide they want it after not preordering it. They will most likely wind up paying much more than the initial PO price. Especially on the dumb exclusives, which cost even more to begin with.

I don't think he's pushed in all the way but... the plastic may be preventing that. Easy pass with the weird expressionless face.

RAki0jY.png

dk76aZM.png
Big mistake, you are judging it way too harshly based on a weird angle, plus, that's just the neutral face Maul has always came with. Go look a review of him up, it's fine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think it's off by .0274 mm on all sides. Hard pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Man, searching for the perfect softgoods robe for Maul now! Asking some buddies on FB, as the one on eBay right now is good, but not just right for my taste.

That Speeder is nice, and the price is ok, but I feel absolutely no need to own it, I'd buy a few more storm troopers than that

Back