S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Galactic law. Even though my brother and I had the occasional double up when we were young, I never entertained that thought.

I was wondering why I couldn't edit, now I know. Anyway,

now it's a sickness. Nice clones Gearhart. Just got my two. They are way better than the Stormtroopers with the Snoopy face and they have two guns which changes it up a lot. I wouldn't mind a couple more down the line, but I dunno what I'd do when they get the squad colours going.

I believe this is how it started with me.
xmen1.jpg

I was wondering why I couldn't edit, now I know. Anyway,

now it's a sickness. Nice clones Gearhart. Just got my two. They are way better than the Stormtroopers with the Snoopy face and they have two guns which changes it up a lot. I wouldn't mind a couple more down the line, but I dunno what I'd do when they get the squad colours going.

I believe this is how it started with me.
xmen1.jpg
This is truly astonishing, very beautiful collection. I really love the various companies, I have to say the more I see the mafex trooper the more I love it. I might have to pick up a few. Lego....definitely was a gateway. But everything I always go into I became obsessed. I remember when I was 12ish I was army building my 3in figures. Had every faction and nearly every commander. Btw very jealous of you 1/6 scale figures! Oh and Idk if you've seen these but I'm planning on getting a few sets of this:GTP Shop

Just got my AmiAmi order in today. These guys are great! It's making me wanna army build...:eek:

f6JSjmJl.jpg
I honestly love this figures once you have them you can see all the little detail they put into these...Yes you should army build. Then you will have an excuse to build a diorama :D

I honestly love this figures once you have them you can see all the little detail they put into these...Yes you should army build. Then you will have an excuse to build a diorama :D

It's really amazing how detailed these guys look especially for 1/12 figures. Army building is a slippery slope. It starts with droids and then I'll have to do clone troopers, then storm troopers, then the new storm troopers...[emoji24]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

It's really amazing how detailed these guys look especially for 1/12 figures. Army building is a slippery slope. It starts with droids and then I'll have to do clone troopers, then storm troopers, then the new storm troopers...[emoji24]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Oh yes a very slippery slope I'm a fine example of that xD but also building a republic gunship at the moment.

I know army building is questionable but i do have a plan for doing currently working on this for my Clone Troopers:
TkeVfqL.jpg

kyKD3UV.jpg

Still a work in progress but almost at the test building stage

Just got my amiami order too. Got 3 clones and 3 droids. Not sure if I'll keep all of them, 1 or 2 of each. They look good tho.

I'm thinking of maybe tipping my toe into the water with this line.
One question, was there word of a second stormtrooper release?...I like the look of the revoltech version, but if another S.H is in the works...

I'm thinking of maybe tipping my toe into the water with this line.
One question, was there word of a second stormtrooper release?...I like the look of the revoltech version, but if another S.H is in the works...

You can't dip your toe with this line. Once you get one..........

Game over!!!!!

You can't dip your toe with this line. Once you get one..........

Game over!!!!!

I had to hit the brakes hard and get selective, myself. Because of my penchant for squad building every new troop release is triple the price. :slap

But yeah, this line is insane.

What are you going to use for the LAAT?
Currently still bouncing around ideas but as of now I want to keep it light and simple but also strong. As of now it's going to be a mixture of basal wood, card board, and plasticard. But also considering making a few cast so I can make more. About 75 to 80 percent will be pasticard.

Awesome project! I used to think they looked dumb in the movie, but the Clone Wars changed that. That TFA Hot Toys display shows a very cool troop dropship...

Back