S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno if one stormie is enough and Ren's not quite Darth enough to go with the other two for me. Must resist.
With the samurai line going, I hope they look into the EU one day.

Decided to re organize my Figuarts, i became rather giddy once I had them all together..
Anyone have any images of their collections?

4h8Xbd5.jpg

Very nice collection Gearhart. I wouldn't say you went overboard collecting that many troopers. You can get several of them for the price of one Hot Toys, that's how I look at it. Personally, I don't really like army building. I'm more satisfied having one of each character. I think i would get a few more if I had more room though lol.

I just ordered the Kylo-Ren. It's the second Star Wars figure that I have ever purchased. My first was the Hasbro Phantom Menace Obi-wan from 1999! :lol I hope he's an awesome character!

Very nice collection Gearhart. I wouldn't say you went overboard collecting that many troopers. You can get several of them for the price of one Hot Toys, that's how I look at it. Personally, I don't really like army building. I'm more satisfied having one of each character. I think i would get a few more if I had more room though lol.
Haha I actually never thought of it in that sense so thank you. As for the army building I've always done that but ideally I'm going to be making dioramas plan to have 12 battle droids and 12 clone troopers. I'm currently making a Gunship to create a battle scene.

It's not too difficult!

Hope the pics help...

Basically all you need is some super glue, a chopped up q-tip and some self hardening clay or apoxie sculpt.

View attachment 227845

On one end of the cut q-tip apply some super glue and wait till it dries and hardens. Then test to fit on the Figuarts Headsculpt. Apply more glue if needed. On the other end, apply some apoxie sculpt. Little by little, you can apply sculpt and match it to the mafex helmeted vader headsculpt's peg to get a good idea of exactly how much sculpt you may need for it to fit into the mafex neck hole.

After the apoxie sculpt dries(approx. 3 hours) I applied a coat of super glue to seal the apoxie sculpt to the end of the q-tip. After the glue cures (I waited 24 hours), you may fit to test. If its too little, apply more glue and wait for it to dry. If its too much, you can always sand it down.

View attachment 227846

Worked like a charm!

View attachment 227847

This is perfect. Thanks bro!

Question for you fellas who are ordering Force Awakens figures... What if the movie sucks? I mean, the prequels are out there and people want figures from them, but what if Ep 7 is just atrocious? Would that effect how you feel about the figures?

@Prod, what if Kylo ends up being a complete wanker? Do you sell the figure?

How can it be atrocious. Episode 2 was atrocious, but I have Jango (Medicom) and just ordered my clones. Nothing from 3, and only the Duel of the Fates trio from Menace. And that Buck Rogers costume is pretty awesome.

Oh yeah, can't forget brother Plo.

How can it be atrocious. Episode 2 was atrocious, but I have Jango (Medicom) and just ordered my clones. Nothing from 3, and only the Duel of the Fates trio from Menace. And that Buck Rogers costume is pretty awesome.

Oh yeah, can't forget brother Plo.

Oh it can definitely be atrocious. And it could not be. But that's what I'm wondering, if it is atrocious, does it matter? Obvious, for you, it doesn't. because you own Ep 2 Jango. Just curious as to how the community feels about it. For me, Return of the Jedi is a huge misstep, but I'd still buy Jedi Luke because the movie is so intrinsicly tied with my childhood. But for the prequels, I was 14 in 1999, so my childhood sense of awe and wonder had passed by that point, and a bad movie was just a bad movie. Ugh, I was so crushed.

Back