S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slated for 4/17 release date. Looks like the Sailor Moon line isn't dead!

dc123c637e02c50474e0225f124479fb.jpg

8057c7c6996c2de24e6411f0fa1cd379.jpg

b2c8ef92dfa520249659bdd58867c977.jpg

324ca3ba8773c46ae8a13ce6f995d28b.jpg

a14e871d5eb60ca53e278f296be6a642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kinda mad cuz I just ordered canofbeams's harp for Mercury and they go and announce this [emoji36]

Hope we get the rest of the Super versions soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should have been with the original release...it was all part of the Bandai Master Evil Senshi Plan :panic:

I kind of want that harp, but I don't think I want it enough to get a second Mercury :dunno

4bd4a0bf.jpg

0497960d.jpg

abdd7be9.jpg

I really hate this strategy of releasing the Scouts with a different outfit and all the accessories they should have had in the first place, but Mars is my favorite so I might get this one anyway.

While I agree I hate double dipping, but I do appreciate the new paint applications on the skirts since they're metallic now. I still need to get Dark Lady but I got everything up until now, even the Imposter Moon and the Anime colored Moon.

Last edited:
At least they gave a new face to Mars, she looks amazing though with those accessories.

I do agree with how these accessories should have been included from the start though. Oh Bandai, you money grubbing bastards.

that's nothing. DCC is money grubbing too. they have 4 Versions for Batman from the 90's animated series.
The first version with no painted mounth and "laugh" lines
a second one for the Mask of the Phantasm 2 Pack who shows teeth
a 3rd version that is basicly the 1st but with painted mouth and "laugh" lines plus cloth cape
a 4th version with additional Heads (Expressions Pack)

Bandai is better here, but I too wished they's combined both Senshy versions in one. Bows and brooches could have been changeable, Tiara part could maybe be separate from face to be easily switched and at least I don't really care for the neck band.
Well even if the magic items of "super" versions look cool, I won't buy them. I only buy the basics and the different versions of Sailor Moon. Here the differences are more than just "slightly"

Accessory packs would be great, but I doubt they'd do them, sadly. I'm not a fan of how they're handling this. I might pick up Saturn 2.0, but none of the others. I'd rather they do more characters.

Accessory packs would be great, but I doubt they'd do them, sadly. I'm not a fan of how they're handling this. I might pick up Saturn 2.0, but none of the others. I'd rather they do more characters.

I'd love to see more characters too, especially the Ayakashi Sisters and Galaxia. I'd buy those in a heartbeat!

Back