S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have the domestic (US) distributors received Sailor Pluto yet, and if so, when? I ask because I have had her on preorder, and she's still not available.

I don't think so. I know some retailers like BBTS and Toyzinthebox got Sailor Pluto but distribution seems extremely slow for general Figuarts. Barnes and Nobles still hasn't gotten anything past S.H.Figuarts Ultimate Gohan, Fire Mario and so on...

She can't come any sooner!

6c86562ba17a7107ef01599cd337d4e6.jpg

7dac6f0537cf3c40106245b7f6e6f385.jpg

b470c39299dd807a539e53573f56e466.jpg

0d5df919f0756cbebde323c601b74b31.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Black Lady is out in Japan so we should see some photos soon :)

I spoke with Tamashii Nations and they said they will continue the line but they haven't decided what character to make next yet. Who would you like to see added to this line? I would like Starlights ^^

I would've preferred different characters from the OG series like some villains or different versions of the Scouts. Can't say I won't get this though. Could be that they wanna reboot the line in a way and delivery Crystal Figuarts from now on.

heekyunggx31471919803.jpeg

heekyunggx31471919805.jpeg

I don't care much for that style, but since they actually made all of the original 9 scouts I really can't complain.

Are you seriously questioning Sailor Moon's popularity? This was the second bestselling Figuarts line along with DBZ and Power Rangers.

Easy pass, I don't like Crystal designs. If this comes with some pretty nice accesories which are inexistent in 90 anime that would be cool.

To be expected and to capitalize on Crystal hype. Surprised it took them this long. Not sure about passing on this but Mars and Mercury are worth it the most to me due to differences. Maybe Venus too.

Is Sailor Moon that popular in Japan? To me I thought this was the dumbest line from Figuarts.
tumblr_inline_n6barxrq1l1rfyx7q.gif

Back