S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10665692_1110827102266535_1813574783508388647_n.jpg

About time we get to see Sailor Pluto!!!!! :yess:

Pluto looks amazing! I'm glad they change the proportions on her staff as the orb was too small before and the sculpt of her hair looks even better. The only one small complain I have are her earrings, they made them too small... and they were bigger on the previous proto as well

These are great, but I wish Medicom would do a line of 1/6 Sailor Moon figures!

I got Tuxedo Mask from Toyz in the Box on Monday. Really nice figure! I'm glad Tamashii produced him.

Were Neptune and Uranus the only web exclusives of this line, so far?

yes but it looks like Pluto might be joining them :/// Not confirmed yet but someone who was at the event said she had a "Tamashii Webshop" sign on the label..

Probably standard, considering she has the winking face and regular colors. The anime variant is less metallic.

Buying Neptune today at Barnes and Nobles :yess: secured a coupon.

The DBZ group posted this

11136762_10153106745309737_7664083139478071776_n.jpg

Wonder if it's legit, and what it could be?

Just started watching Sailor Moon and collecting the figures. LOVE this line. The scale, the poses you can do, and the selection is great. No idea what the exclusive could be. Zoisite was shown a while ago and to my knowledge, they've never shown an exclusive before hand. I'm guessing she'll be a regular release or web exclusive.

Back