S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever Sailor Moon first dropped stateside is when I got into it, like with most other Anime.

The new painted protos look great, I'm so excited for this line.

c67af8a8.jpg

ff38f571.jpg

f69a0dbc.jpg

86f36dd2.jpg

Tamashii also announced five more figures for 2014 :) (Saturn, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune and Chibimoon I guess)

2014年中には、セーラー戦士5人が勢揃いする予定です。

詳細がきまり次第、当サイトにてお知らせいたします。

Last edited:
AMAZING!!!!! Can't wait for Neptune and Uranus, followed by all the versions of Sailor Moon XD quick question Luna the cat is only limited to the Asia version right?

AMAZING!!!!! Can't wait for Neptune and Uranus, followed by all the versions of Sailor Moon XD quick question Luna the cat is only limited to the Asia version right?

Not that I'm aware. I thought the first release came with (I think) 2 extra faces.

Not that I'm aware. I thought the first release came with (I think) 2 extra faces.

2 extra faces and luna were the first release bonuses, yes.

anyhoo, mine arrived :D

1097749_722658394427407_267093261_o_zps52ed04a8.jpg~original

If they get as far as making the Sailor Starlights as well, oh man, will life ever be closer to completion.

The new line looks amazing, so excited to start collecting them. My SM collection is absolutely gigantic, these will be a sweet addition.

Do all the first run Sailor Moons have the exclusive faces? Like when it hits the states it will get the EX treatment?

Sailor Moon's price dropped to $36.99 on Amazon. So I got another preorder in just in case the price goes back up. I'll cancel my initial one later.

I'm looking forward to Sailor Mars. I'll stick with the US releases, it helps me budget my Tamashii collecting better this way. I buy enough Japanese only releases that I'm usually buying multiple Tamashii releases a month as it is. lol.

Sailor Moon's price dropped to $36.99 on Amazon. So I got another preorder in just in case the price goes back up. I'll cancel my initial one later.

I'm looking forward to Sailor Mars. I'll stick with the US releases, it helps me budget my Tamashii collecting better this way. I buy enough Japanese only releases that I'm usually buying multiple Tamashii releases a month as it is. lol.

Canceled and re-rodered... dosn't amazon do the price swap automaticly themselves, though? On pre-orders I mean?

Back