S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
held no photoshoot of her? :eek:

mine also arrived some time ago :D

0b2b7ed0-f7e2-4e51-9692-672ea0a5102d_zps133085fb.png

I'm loving the pose on Sailor Moon. I totally didn't just copy it right now or anything...:monkey3

Wow haven't posted in here in ages. I'll post pics up of my Moon and Mercury once I get Mars sometimes this month. I already PO'd Venus through BBTS.

I can't wait for the other 2 and I'm hoping they WILL make Outer Senshi!

meanwhile here is the display of all of my Old School figures! (so many good memories there :D)

I'm more fond of the TMNT figures, zelu! :rock

and snake where's your pic? :impatient:

The new project I'm working on... Sailor Pluto Figuarts

This is still very early work in progress pic

twatatwopmop ZELU SHE'S GORGEOUS! Pluto is my favorite scout, oh my god that's just... ok I'll stop drooling >.> How did you do that?

Your work never ceases to amaze me, wow.

Cheers guys! It is all Mars and this is still very early stages. I sculpted a new head that I'm still trying and once I'm happy with that I will make her face properly.

I extended her legs and I will do the same with arms. Hair are quite tricky but I'm working on extending it as well. ( I want to keep as much articulation as possible)

When all this is done I will sculpt her new hair and I will try to keep different exchangeable faces but lets see :))

I will keep you updated with progress :)

Think you'll do their 'super' forms, Zelu? Or the eternal ones?

I'm still hoping we get the outer senshi though, and an effects pack. I hate how Mercury and Mars only come with attack hands, but no attack parts.

I was thinking about it as it would be easy but I will wait and see what other SM figures we will get.

I can't wait for the other 2 and I'm hoping they WILL make Outer Senshi!

meanwhile here is the display of all of my Old School figures! (so many good memories there :D)

man this shelf kicks so much ***. Master splinter and the custom shredder are just amazing to look at.

Back