S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She works well with the others

she does :lol

1273220_742983945728185_172184506_o_zps91fc230f.jpg

Just got mine... Jesus Christ! Her hair is impossible to move.

Suggestions?

Just gently, and I do mean gently, twist the tails until they are workable.

It's a pain at first, but once they are loosened a little, they flex and articulate really well. :wave

Remember..the hair tails are connected by a very small plastic numb, very short and tiny. Using excessive force can easily snap the numb.

Be very delicate in twisting to loosen them:lecture

A little heat from a hair dryer might work

The round circles of her head are extremely solid with a very hard plastic, vinyl or resin material like most figma female HS, so don't be afraid of the possibility of melting if you have to use a hair dryer on the head to loosen the tails for a 10-20 seconds.

I got mine, shes so small

:lol that's the point. I like the petite frame. She is Usagi, aka SM after all, not Wonder Woman.

The tiny frame is spot on to the character..Figuarts nailed it IMO!

Even the weird extended joints at the..you know where, down below ( cough) work fabulous
in adding more flexibility in the legs for added poses!

Last edited:
At NYCC, I found a bunch of Sailor Moons there. Got her, and SDCC Anime Colors Piccolo as well, from the Tamashii booth. I'm not that into Sailor Moon but I have friends who are, and they got me a bit into it.

NkVFBufl.jpg

Her in-ability to stand on her own is annoying, along with swapping the faces but I like her. And that crying face is so funny.

Back