S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some legacy stuff, i cba to post everything

DFM_FtHUwAMBx4i.jpg

DFM--i0UwAAmWLK.jpg

DFM9rx4VoAAF4Q3.jpg

PCS are making more busts, more 1:4 statutes. The green ranger statue is like "28 tall and "32 wide, they admit its stupidly big so they are going to offer a simple base version as a cheaper alternate. IImaginext are making a thunder megazord and Titanus.

Shogun Wasnt mentioned at all. So they didnt say yay, nay. It was never mentioned.

Some legacy stuff, i cba to post everything

DFM_FtHUwAMBx4i.jpg

DFM--i0UwAAmWLK.jpg

DFM9rx4VoAAF4Q3.jpg

PCS are making more busts, more 1:4 statutes. The green ranger statue is like "28 tall and "32 wide, they admit its stupidly big so they are going to offer a simple base version as a cheaper alternate. IImaginext are making a thunder megazord and Titanus.

Shogun Wasnt mentioned at all. So they didnt say yay, nay. It was never mentioned.

When you say PCS is making more busts, more 1:1s? And did they mention who next?

I'm assuming Green ranger?

I think I might be tapping out of this line. All I want is Tor, I was never a fan of the Ninjazords. The Gold communicator is an exclusive so I'm not busting my balls to get it.

When you say PCS is making more busts, more 1:1s? And did they mention who next?

I'm assuming Green ranger?

More busts specifically the waist upward, 1:4 ones such as the mmpe team, and red and rita from the movie. But they said they want to do full 1:4 statues like the green ranger we were just shown. They didnt mention doing more 1:1 busts today, but they DID say they were other times so its safe to assume more is coming. ( and of course, how can you stop a bust line before you get to green !)

so the zords ,the bigger ones that dont combine,are they sold by themselves and with die cast parts?

No materials mentioned, but they were likened to the movie zords which were big and plastic ( but of course they transformed, these will not )

But the zeo legacy items that are coming, they are going to be expertly crafted and made of high quality. Very luxury.

I forgot to mention, the box the movie legacy coins come in actually acts to light up the coins. Which is nifty

I think I might be tapping out of this line. All I want is Tor, I was never a fan of the Ninjazords. The Gold communicator is an exclusive so I'm not busting my balls to get it.

That's why I bailed out. All I wanted was that damn turtle but nope! So I Sold all of my legacy crap and made money while I could. Should have done it sooner, would have made more on that first dragonzord lol oh well $150 wasnt to bad when I sold it

That's why I bailed out. All I wanted was that damn turtle but nope! So I Sold all of my legacy crap and made money while I could. Should have done it sooner, would have made more on that first dragonzord lol oh well $150 wasnt to bad when I sold it

I bought all those movie Morphers and I'm this close to selling them. I just don't care enough about anything beyond season 2.

I bought all those movie Morphers and I'm this close to selling them. I just don't care enough about anything beyond season 2.

I keep saying it every month, but I'll likely end up selling it all.

If someone makes a Sideshow Voltron-esque version of the Megazord - that'll likely be the breaking point. The 1:1 busts got everything set in motion for me.

Good luck with that! SHF orchestrated the fall of the sentai line in a fashion so they could blame the fans for not buying the figures ( after they had made the fans have to jump through ridiculous hoops ) because the higher ups have boners for Kamen Rider and wanted to put their resources into that.

Seriously, they would mass produce red rangers. Then do double packs that you can only buy from select sites, then release a 6th ranger on a website that doesnt allow you to buy from outside of Japan.

" our sales were very dissapointing ". Of course they were. You made it impossible to buy the teams without actually having to put work into buying them aswell as the money.

Yeap. Those bastards made it incredibly difficult and expensive to complete the Ronin Warriors team I just gave after getting 3. And of course red Ryo of fire was easy to nab.

That Green Ranger helmet looks excellent, but to me, the Green Ranger is one helmeted character where a full bust is required because of his awesome gold chest plate. Too bad PCS's probably Green Ranger bust is going to cost 1K! :thud:

How much do EFX helmets usually sell for?

Maybe, but they actually said at SDCC they want to release it late this year!

That Green Ranger helmet looks excellent, but to me, the Green Ranger is one helmeted character where a full bust is required because of his awesome gold chest plate. Too bad PCS's probably Green Ranger bust is going to cost 1K! :thud:

How much do EFX helmets usually sell for?

Well worth it though with PCS - IF they have the Dragon Shield.

Power Sword and B&G Titanus released in the UK today. Bought the Titanus, will get the Power Sword when i get more free funds. Im also waiting for the ninjetti coins to appear in the uk, they have been out for like 2 weeks in the US.

Theres not really much he can review. Its full size, makes clanky noises, plays mmpr theme, looks cheap, is expensive.

Back