S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored the Power Sword for $25 from Target
79d68f960b3f026c760bffe8d172f920.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It was listed for $25 online last week. Somebody posted it on FB and it sold out in minutes.
f49efbb9079d3811d0aa0f519508da37.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ninja Megazord is also 50% off. If you use ebates, it's another 6% off. If you have a membership, that's 10% additional off for a total of 66% off.

Oh okay. Sometimes it's for the best. Collecting really is an addiction, that's for sure.

I hope pcs makes a green ranger bust, that's the one I want. The white looks incredible too, just don't know if I could shell out that kind of dough for it.

Oh okay. Sometimes it's for the best. Collecting really is an addiction, that's for sure.

I hope pcs makes a green ranger bust, that's the one I want. The white looks incredible too, just don't know if I could shell out that kind of dough for it.

I'm getting to the point where half of what I buy, I sell months later. And half of the stuff I keep sits in a box for years because I don't have the room.

I need to cool it.

I'm excited for the busts....but I know it's going to be a while. : /

As expensive, and gigantic as the PCS Green ranger statue ( dragonzord base EX version ) is i cannot help but think about getting it. Its safe to say the green ranger is pretty much the go-to ranger merch ( allthough id argue white is still the iconic suit ) but I keep going into phases where as mentioned above of going through the motions of buying the legacy items, then selling or keeping and not displaying and the statue makes me think " go out with a bang " or something. Just have one kickass power ranger collectible.

0005422_green-ranger-14-dragonzord-ex.jpeg

0005433_green-ranger-14-dragonzord-ex.jpeg

The final reveal showing that he isnt just a painted ranger, its actually fabric suit on the body makes it look great. Its not the perfect statue, but its damn close.

But i think cooler heads will prevail. I think i will get the regular EX version that still has the extra arms, but standard base.

0005442_green-ranger-14-ex.jpeg

0005452_green-ranger-14-ex.jpeg

Not to mention the size is alot more manageable. And if they make more ( which im pretty sure they will) you can make a side by side display if the others are on coins. Cant really do that if you have a dragonzord tail. ( and its $500 cheaper....... )

Last edited:
Anyone here interested in the new movie legacy stuff? I must have seen the power coins, the black titanus, the new movie red ranger helmet, the power sword and stuff surprised no one here has posted anything about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soul of Chogokin are making a Dragon Caesar/Dragonzord so its not only the Legacy line we need to watch for. I wasnt really that much of a fan of the SOC Megazord in megazord mode. But i loved it in individual mode. And now that we are getting the companion piece i think ill sell my Legacy megazord and dragonzord and dedicate myself to the SOC versions

I've been watching ebay like a hawk this weekend because of the Legacy Fighting Spirit figure set that was a NYCC exclusive. The best price it goes for is $170-185 give or take a few $. If anybody wants to ever own one, thats the price. The weekend of the con is always the cheapest then they dramatically escalate. The Gold communicator added an extra $120 after about a week of being on ebay.

set listings - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...+rangers+fighting+spirit&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=15

Buy now or forever hold your peace.

Bandai_-Fighting-Spirit-Tommy-Legacy-3pk.jpg

Back